Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a question for men of color ..I know I have seen a post about this before but, after going back 7 pages. I cannot find anything on it.
I know there is a shave cream that will help reduce razor bumps and redness. I want to say it has the word "Magic" in the name of it. Do any of you know what I'm referring too?
:smile:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Magic Shave really stinks to high heaven.

I cant use a razor on my face (I use professional barber's trimmers) but I use a Venus razor on my pubes and a Headblade (www.headblade.com) on my head.

My shave cream of choice is Gillette with aloe for sensitive skin.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
magic powder shave cream..... I am in the military and remember it from there. If i remember correctly you mix it with water, apply and "shave" off with a plastic "razor" or blade. BTW, smells terrible, but if it works, it works... I have thought of using on the pubes, but have not done so...afraid it might burn tender skin.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dickman45885 said:
magic powder shave cream..... I am in the military and remember it from there. If i remember correctly you mix it with water, apply and "shave" off with a plastic "razor" or blade. BTW, smells terrible, but if it works, it works... I have thought of using on the pubes, but have not done so...afraid it might burn tender skin.
Thats what I have heard about the stuff. I was also wondering if it could be used on the more gentler areas of the body too.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
I would never put Magic Shave near my dick or ass, BBB2.5. Don't do it. I'd rather personally help you shave, sexy.
I was NOT going to put on my dick or balls...just the areas round the groin and my butt, but, not the sensitive part. I am tired of shaving. Cannot afford waxing right now ...:frown1:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
I wouldn't even do that. Find a hot guy who gets off on shaving people.
Well....that is not a problem. I have my Partner to do that. Sometimes a guy just wants to get it done without any other distactions...know what I mean?
So, is this magic shave stuff that strong? Damn, and I thought I had found something that I could use. I guess I will keep on shaving it all smooth.