Shaved Balls

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by goodwood, Aug 28, 2008.

1. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Guys -

How many of you shave your balls? Lots of shaving cream and a nice, new razor...I have talked with a few of my guy friends who do this and they swear by it. This has never occured to me to do. My friends that do this tell me they are very hairy. I am not a terribly hairy guy. It seems like a lot of work and kind of dangerous. They all swear the chances of nicking are not that great. How many of you guys do this and how many girls enjoy baby smooth balls?

2. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i do occasionally but I prefer to have a buddy do it

3. canuck_pa

Gold Member

I don't have much body hair except around my cock, and it gets kind of long. I've shaved my balls a few times and trimmed my bush. It is a pain (not as it hurts) cuz it can take a long time and you have to be careful. But I have to admit once its done it feels incredible. I also find it make my balls hang lower which is a real turn on for me.

4. erjenkins1987

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always have mine shaved. Love the feeling

5. Zerger

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's not dangerous if you know how to shave, in general. I also swear by it too. Having shaved nuts just feels way cleaner, and it's more fun to pull down on them when masterbating

6. lineok03

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :biggrin1::wink:while im in the shower after shaving my face, i shave my ball sac and cock area. i shave my face daily but my sac and cock...it get shaved no later than 3 days. i love my sac and cock hairless. ive been shaving for over 10yrs now and no plan on stopping.

7. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Have tried but always nic - had shaved pubes too but recently went back to bush - not to George, though!!!!

8. djsparty

djsparty New Member

I shave in the shower about once a week. I love the feeling of hairless balls.

I am probably do it different that almost everyone here. I use my razor and the lather from my shampoo. I have never cut myself or had problems with razor burn. i just make sure to apply lotion when I get out of the shower.

9. aleceiffel

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've pretty much always shaved mine. I just think it feels better that way, and they're more sensitive. Every girl I've been with has preferred shaved, especially for oral because it makes it easier for them to use their mouth and tongue on my balls. One girl I dated for a long time didn't realize I shaved them until after we broke up and she was with someone else (I was her first); she told me she was disappointed when she found out that they weren't normally like that, haha.

10. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

lol nice response.

I shave my balls regularly. My wife has a serious thing for balls. She enjoys licking and sucking them almost to the point of worshiping them. But she prefers them to be clean shaven and I am happy to oblige.

Yeah it is some work, but for me, at least, there's a nice reward. And, frankly and decent grooming regimen or hygiene is a fair amount of work.

Just be careful and you shouldn't nick yourself. If you do, learn from your mistakes and don't do it again lol.

11. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks gus for the responses. Wow. I had no idea this was something so many of you did.
    As far as having someone do it for you???? ..... who are the guys who do this for other guys?
    I would like to have baby bottom smooth balls but would never have the where with all to undertake this on my own. If someone was was really good at this and could assure me that there would be no injury and i would look good and the shaving person would not be grossed out then i suppose i would consider it.
    Good for the guys who have the balls to do this.

12. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been trimming with clippers for years. This past weekend, I used the clippers head to toe. When I hopped in the shower afterward, I brought my safety razor and shaved my entire crotch - dick, balls, pubic region, and butt crack. It feels great to get rid of the hair, especially in the summertime.

13. larrynkd

larrynkd Member

Albums:
    I trim my balls mostly because I like the way it looks that way. My wife tells me she will like my balls either way, but I like to look at them if there's not too much hair. I don't like looking at guys completely shaved, though I like women to be shaved. But just a bit of trimmed hair on a guys balls is hot.

14. gayguy777

gayguy777 New Member

I used to shave my nuts about once a week. I didnt use anything on them at all whlie I did it and never nicked myself or got razor burn. I did it for like 3 years and it didnt take me any longer then 10 mins to do it. I miss how they feel shaved but I LOVE body hair. All natural and no trim is the best in my book.

15. TugGirl78

TugGirl78 New Member

I very much prefer it when a guys shaves his balls. Even better if he's shaved all around. Just a trim on top w/shaved balls is nice too. I don't like it over grown cause that's just eww in my book. :squint:

16. Hugh Mann

Hugh Mann New Member

Albums:
    I try to keep the entire area shaved as often as possible. It just feels smoother and more hygienic. When the rest of the hair gets too long, I use electric clippers to shorten them before I finish with the razor, and I have actually cut myself more with the electric one than I have with the razor. The key is to use lots of shaving cream and a new blade.

17. dickthrobbing

dickthrobbing Active Member

Albums:
    Always clean shaved down there have been for years oh and the girls (and guys) love it usually all clean n fresh

18. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I tried it, but I prefer the hair on the balls. I trim it sometimes.

19. mdlindqu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I shave, but I am letting it grow back a-natural as I have an upcoming physical and my Dr. will be examining my sac (turn & cough) and I didn't want him to see a completely shaved ball sac, he might think thats strange?

20. Viking_UK

Gold Member

It's pretty easy to do, especially if you don't have low-hangers. I can only remember nicking myself once in over 10 years. Shame I can't say that about my neck! I think I tend to be a bit more careful around my nuts though.

I find it easier in a warm bath, but my other half prefers to either shave in the shower or shave dry! Joys of having a tight sack, eh? Mine hangs a little too loosely to risk that.

Just take your time and use plenty of lather. You may need a couple of blades the first time depending on how hairy you are. Give it a try. If you don't like it, let it grow back.

Draft saved Draft deleted