Shaving advice?

Suckmyshlonge

Just Browsing
Media
I was wondering what I should shave or trim?? At the minute I trim my the Pubes above my dick and shave my balls but I'm not sure if I should shave the gooch (area between ass and balls) or shave the gooch and ass crack? I'm straight so I guess nobody will see it ;)
Any suggestions?

B_Mauvamor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You should shave both the "gooch" and ass crack, even if no one ever goes there or sees it, regardless of sexual orientation.

ftlauderdale_frank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is all a matter of preference. I trim my pubes and shave my balls as well. Sometimes I do shave and trim my ass crack, but just because I too live in S. Florida and it gets so hot. I sweat like crazy and think less hair in my crotch is a good thing. I like to keep most of my pubes as I think completely shaved looks a little strange. The ladies in my life (not that many) seem to like the fact that I pay attention, but don't go crazy. I have a JO buddy who likes to shave completely. He is pretty hairy, but too much shaving is not a good look in my opinion.
Are you in S. Florida?
Frank

yott

Experimental Member
Media
I trim the pube area, then shave my dick and balls, my girl seems to appreciate a clean area and doing it (and see the result) kind of turns me on.

I've shaved my crack but when those bastard hairs start groing back it itches like crazy.

Girls/guys appreciate a manscaped guy

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I shave balls, trim pubes and have shaved clean at times. Don't see the need to shave ass or anything else. Maintenance, too much.
Easy to clean especially after cumming. Don't have to wade through the pubes to "whip it out" to piss. Wife loves it too!

Suckmyshlonge

Just Browsing
Media
I'm in the Gainesville area Frank. I have shaved my gooch and balls and will just trim my Pubes. I guess the feeling of shaved balls on a wet shaved pussy is gooood. Also does anyone ever trim there leg hairvor shave/trim their snail trail ?

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shave occasionally, find out that the women s leg razors work best. But when it grows back it will itch. But it dose do wonders to control the smell and hot weather discomfort! If not wanting to shave bald, a hair trimmer on its lowest (shortest) setting will do quite nicely, just takes some practice to use. Be careful with that blade!!

jonboy239

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is all a matter of preference. I trim my pubes and shave my balls as well. Sometimes I do shave and trim my ass crack, but just because I too live in S. Florida and it gets so hot. I sweat like crazy and think less hair in my crotch is a good thing. I like to keep most of my pubes as I think completely shaved looks a little strange. The ladies in my life (not that many) seem to like the fact that I pay attention, but don't go crazy. I have a JO buddy who likes to shave completely. He is pretty hairy, but too much shaving is not a good look in my opinion.
Are you in S. Florida?
Frank

I'm in SWFL - across the alley from you! I trim my pubes and shave my balls, gooch and ass crack. It really helps with the heat and trimmed pubes make you look even BIGGER! I hate when I go down on a guy and he has long pubes - it's gross.

Suckmyshlonge

Just Browsing
Media
I'm thinking of joining the college swim team and am not sure if I should shave my legs or trim them ? I think it looks odd having too hairy legs. And I have shaved my gooch and balls and some hairs at the base of my cock ;) anyone got any pics of the shaved look?

spaceguy88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm thinking of joining the college swim team and am not sure if I should shave my legs or trim them ? I think it looks odd having too hairy legs. And I have shaved my gooch and balls and some hairs at the base of my cock ;) anyone got any pics of the shaved look?
I totally agree with you,you simply cant go swimming with legs as hairy as an ape,lol.And of course if you go shaving legs then you gotta shave the balls and gooch and ass.I could send you my shaved look if I had your e-mail