Shaving your balls??

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
An electric water resistant personal trimmer is quick and easy. No need for razors and saving cream and stuff, unless you want absolutely smooth. But, actually tweezing for some areas is your best choice; theirs no other way to get the all hair safely off the ball sac without cutting yourself. Waxing everything is a possibility, although I have never done this.

Please do NOT TRY THIS with a Regular Plug in Electric Razor... Please!

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
It's like an electric sander but for your body. It exfoliates the skin and erodes the hair away. Removes slightly more hair then shaving and it grows back softer.

I can pull some of my ball hair out with my hands and it dosnt hurt, I also have quite abit of blonde ball hair and I have black hair everywhere else.

cmore925

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been shaving for the past 4-5 years. I always shave in the shower with a regular razor. My gf loves my balls smooth and so do I. They feel so much better smooth. My gf loves to play with them when they are smooth. The feeling is more intense. She doesn't have to stop and spit out hair anymore.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate to sound repetative, but in my opinion, the best and easiest way to shave the pubic area and ball sac is to use the Norelco Bodygroom. It works great in or out of the shower. I have not experienced any nicking or skin irritation with it.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do a lot of nude camping / swimming. I feel I have to keep all body hair groomed, not that I am *that* vain. Shaved shaft, and nuts; bush is trimmed.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been doing it for such a long time...I love a nice clean set of balls. Started back in senior year in high school and love the look and feel. No big deal for me, just jump in the shower, use my regular shaving cream, (Nivea for men unscented/sensitive skin), and my Gillete razor and after a few good strokes, I'm clean enough to t-bag. :wink:

kansascityhung

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a guy here in Kansas City who advertises on CraigsList. He owns his own salon and he's a licensed professional (who happens to be gay). For $15 he does an excellent job of shaving balls and trimming up pubes (clippers over comb). He offers it as a service and maintains very professional boundaries -- but I have to admit, it's pretty fun having a guy work you up like that.

Yes, I got hard a few times, and he says it's only natural. He told me some stories about some enormous cocks and interesting tales about doing this, but I think it's great to have it done professionally -- to reach places you can't reach on your own. Well worth the $15 IMHO.

pittsburghpete

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I shave my balls fairly regularly but not daily. I agree with those who recommend shaving in the shower, it is easier, however it is hard to get at the area beneath your balls, on the way to your anus. For that area, you can get it after the shower, while still wet, while sitting down. I don't trim pubes very often but will once in a while when they get long. Looks more organized when trimmed.

My wife says nothing, but I think she likes that I really enjoy the touching in that area when smooth. MUCH more erotic when shaved.

Straight razor is a bit too risky for me in that area.

I do not recommend electric trimmers, THey don't get close enough unless you are willing to have loose skin caught up in the trimmers.. OUCH>....

bronz

Experimental Member
Media
Shave my cock and balls daily, usually after doing my face. Also shave pubes except for area directly above my cock & balls. Love the smooth feelings and no hair in the way

Stretchedsoon

Just Browsing
Media
The best product available for this is Shave Secret - available in the shaving section at your local Walmart (or online, google it). $5 a bottle, and it lasts a very long time. I use it for my face, sack and shaft and never get a nick, cut or burn. Follow the instructions exactly, don't use a brand new razor on your balls (I like the Mach 3 for this), and use lots of water.

Just my .02

S

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shave the same area as bronz. I did shave with Skintimate, but now have the Norelco Bodygroom, an shave dry. Unreal how fast, and the results are great, no irritation. For me the bodygrooms ease of use helps me maintain a constant better trim.

Love the LPSG site, thanks to all.