Shemar Moore

louielouie82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It just amazes me how much people base perceived erect size on flaccid size on this board. :rolleyes:

I mean, I increase at least 3 times my size when from soft to hard. Shemar is significantly larger than me soft in these pics, and I'm 7.5". So it's possible he's also a good deal larger hard. You just never can tell who's a grower and who's a shower, folks.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only thing I don't like about him is his overly whitened teeth. But he is super hot. And to think he may be gay too...

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
some of you are idiots! he is the whole package. Dont care if he is gay or not.
He is handsome, great body and his dick is perfect.
It looks big to me.
And I am sure the ones here who criticize him are jealous, come on now.
you would trade your body for his any day, all of you typing in the dark, not getting laid.

sevenman77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he is sexy as hell, but as for the gay nude beach... no way! those pics were at Little Makena in Maui. It is a small nude beach that is or was frequented primarily by locals and a few tourists. That has changed a bit now. there are wooded areas around there where some people have played, but it is rather risky.

Little Makena is NOT a gay beach, but a legally nude beach because of its seclusion, so let's put that "he's gay because he was on a gay nude beach" to rest. I had a condo in that area for years, so i am well acquainted with the beach. (no i never played in the woods! LOL)

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
he is sexy as hell, but as for the gay nude beach... no way! those pics were at Little Makena in Maui. It is a small nude beach that is or was frequented primarily by locals and a few tourists. That has changed a bit now. there are wooded areas around there where some people have played, but it is rather risky.

Little Makena is NOT a gay beach, but a legally nude beach because of its seclusion, so let's put that "he's gay because he was on a gay nude beach" to rest. I had a condo in that area for years, so i am well acquainted with the beach. (no i never played in the woods! LOL)

I was scratching my head over the gay thing....more wishful thinking IMHO :rolleyes:
What kind of gay man would date Halle Berry or Toni Braxton....oh, wait :eek:

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shemar Moore has been lucky the media has given him a pass on his being gay or bi.
I remember him as a model from the 70[s/early 80's in the International Male mags and he looked rather fem in most of those shots. I'd say he's very much on the DL but all the fine body, no high profile woman that gets media attention and drop dead good looks.....he's COULDN'T be straight and be that off the wall.

So basically you are saying that when he was between the ages of 8 and 14 (he was born in 1970) they had him modeling in male mags?:rolleyes:

Anyway, I think he is corny after his horrible stint as a Soul Train host.