Shoe Size

It's so damn easy to post here when I have a paper due tomorrow (the Catholic Church's position on stem cell research or my penis - what a choice).

anyways...
Age: 20
Shoe size: 11 (Doc Martin's... if that makes a difference)
Penis Length: 8.75", Girth: 7"
 
After closely examining all of the "scientific" data presented here, I have arrived at what I think is the only logical conclusion. This new crop of young studs have big feet. ;)
 
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Oct 26 2004, 09:03 PM
After closely examining all of the "scientific" data presented here, I have arrived at what I think is the only logical conclusion.  This new crop of young studs have big feet. ;)
[post=261346]Quoted post[/post]​

That's an interesting observation. Having big feet, I've had problems finding shoes that fit for most of my life. However, recently it has become easier, and from what I can see this is because of more demand for larger sizes. It seems that there are a lot of young guys today in the 12+ category, which was quite rare when I was young. I've also noticed that bigger shoes seem to be easiest to find in styles that appeal to younger guys, again suggesting that they are the ones driving the trend.

On the other hand, I've also noticed an "inflation" in footwear sizes. Starting with Nike's offshore production in the 1970's, it seems that shoe numerical sizes have increased about one number over old standards for the same size foot, and that other manufacturers have followed this trend as well. So, as hard as I find it to believe, in some styles/brands I find myself needing a 16 to be comfortable, when I know I'm really something like a 14.5.
 
NelsonMuntz84: Average size feet in length, Size 9 UK..Interestingly, I do have really wide feet though, and my cock is very thick.

But personally, I think all that stuff is a pure myth, I have big hands and no-one says anything about them.
 
huge:
Originally posted by hungmormon@Oct 26 2004, 11:17 AM
MY SHOESIZE 16
DICK SIZE 11X7
[post=261241]Quoted post[/post]​
At least someone here is near my shoe size...
 
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Oct 27 2004, 04:05 AM
Or, should that have read "has big feet?"
[post=261347]Quoted post[/post]​
Technically, the crop has big feet, Kink, since you could have omitted the phrase "of young studs". But, I know your mind was on all of those big ones, so "have" was your choice. BTW, your new avatar is simply awesome. Gosh, man, what a problem all of that must be to try to hide. So, stimulating, mmmm!
 
Originally posted by RoysToy+Nov 5 2004, 03:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Nov 5 2004, 03:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@Oct 27 2004, 04:05 AM
Or, should that have read "has big feet?"
[post=261347]Quoted post[/post]​
BTW, your new avatar is simply awesome. Gosh, man, what a problem all of that must be to try to hide. So, stimulating, mmmm&#33;
[post=262546]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hide it? :rolleyes:
 
im 18 and my shoe size is 16 but i am 6&#39; 6" and my cock 12"x7"
 
Hasn&#39;t this topic been hammered to death already???

PENIS SIZE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SHOE SIZE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

How much should the size of the message above be enlarged until someone
FINALLY understands it??

RF
 
Originally posted by Robert Fish@Nov 9 2004, 02:16 PM
Hasn&#39;t this topic been hammered to death already???

PENIS SIZE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SHOE SIZE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

How much should the size of the message above be enlarged until someone
FINALLY understands it??

RF
[post=262993]Quoted post[/post]​
Many of us understand the point perfectly. But still, its more fun to talk about one&#39;s self - particularly given that someone has asked what our stats are. They did not ask our opinion on the corelation between shoesize and dicksize.

Age 28
Shoe Size 10 for me (US standard, 9 in UK) - EEE if anyone is curious.
Size 8.5" x 6.5"
 
Age: 19
Shoe Size: 15 (US)
Penis Length: 8"

The worst part about having big feet is trying to find shoes that don&#39;t cost an arm and a leg. So for the past couple years, I&#39;ve been buying my shoes online.