Shoe store

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2003
Posts
43,883
Media
0
Likes
53,762
Points
718
Location
New Jersey, USA
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Male
A Woman went out shopping with her husband and spotted a pair of boots she loved.

The husband replied, "No chance, Love; they're way too expensive."

Later on that night, when his wife just falling asleep, the husband tried his
luck and placed his hand on her hip, and then lower on to her thigh.

She turned to him and said, "I don't think so, Honey. If you're not prepared to shoe the horse, then you sure as hell ain't riding her!"

The moral of this is-never shoe away your wives hints or you'll be riding yourself for a long time.
 
Is it bad that I once saw a couple shoe shopping and was plotting to steal the husband? The wife asked the husband if she should get another pair of black shoes. His response was: Baby, if you need them get them. She rattled off the outfits that the shoes she was holding would go with. I was thinking: She's not good enough for him. :smile: I looked around and there were like three other women eyeing him too. :ha: Shoes CAN get a man laid.
 
Is it bad that I once saw a couple shoe shopping and was plotting to steal the husband? The wife asked the husband if she should get another pair of black shoes. His response was: Baby, if you need them get them. She rattled off the outfits that the shoes she was holding would go with. I was thinking: She's not good enough for him. :smile: I looked around and there were like three other women eyeing him too. :ha: Shoes CAN get a man laid.
So-you liked the joke?