Short changing yourselves

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would have to agree with several here. The level of excitment during many of my sexual sessions varies, just as the length and girth can vary.

If the topic orginator was able to get this guy to over nine inches when he stated and knew he had eight, so much appreciation to her. She must do well in the exiciting department.

Well done to her. Then, it is also possible that the measurement was performed in a different set of circumstances, which also relates to my second sentence here.

So many variables with so many output sizes which can be achieved.

This is always a fun site.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Maybe he was just guestimating his size. When I first came here and was asked I guessed, and have been using similar sizes. I have since measured, but nobody needs to know but me. Besides, what difference does an inch or two matter anyway, it's only a miniscule measurement.:cool:
Ok ppl here's the assigenment...get a ruler and truely look at it... study it it hard notice the difference between diffrent length's... from 5" to 7" 6" to 8" 8" to 10" etc...anyways you get my point. I find a inch or two does make a diffrence. Specially if you mesure and cut things for a living. I can see someone's point of view of short changing themself's specially if they have experences with being too large. And it is a two way street. Being average sized I sometimes don't understand *size queens*ohh well such is life :rolleyes:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
windtalkerways said:
I can't believe the rudeness of some people. If a guy said something similar to this type of female, who she also take it in stride?

There have also been women that approached me like this, though fewer than men.