Should I do an onlyfans?

grizzlytwink

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey all I wanted to start a thread that I haven’t seen on this site yet. Here’s how it works:

Post a picture of your body/dick

And some people will reply and say whether your onlyfans, if you were to make one based on your picture, would be takin in cash or top 1% material.

if you already have an onlyfans, try to be a judge more than a shower. But I’d still like to see your cock thank you.

I can go first. I made these the other night for this thread. Should I make an onlyfans?
2C62253E-9DAB-4910-98E1-E89CF551AAB5.jpeg

View attachment IMG_4710.MOV

And… your turn. Should you?

Travelcheque

Experimental Member
Media
Hey all I wanted to start a thread that I haven’t seen on this site yet. Here’s how it works:

And some people will reply and say whether your onlyfans, if you were to make one based on your picture, would be takin in cash or top 1% material.

if you already have an onlyfans, try to be a judge more than a shower. But I’d still like to see your cock thank you.

I can go first. I made these the other night for this thread. Should I make an onlyfans?
View attachment 68048971
View attachment 68048991

I don’t see why joy, if that’s what you really wanna do. You can only sink or swim… However, if you DO decide and to be successful, be sure to be creative and give the masses something that nobody has ever seen before. That way you win!!

Snowski16

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

View attachment 68048971
View attachment 68048991

Fuck yeah you should. Hot body and cock. Just be sure to film with a better quality camera and light so we can see that hot cum shot!

lukaeber

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media

View attachment 68048971
View attachment 68048991

If you showed your face, I'd join.