Should I keep on doing this?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you deserve better. hell, everyone deserves better than to be treated like that. unless you're someone who actually gets enjoyment and fulfillment out of being treated like nothing more than a hole to fuck and cum in (which it sounds like you're not), you should really just walk away. erase his number, avoid him at all costs and find someone who can give you not only the emotional intimacy but the sexual satisfaction you deserve. best of luck!

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a guy that I basically just sucked off and then he fucked me afterward. He didn't even like making out...and NEVER sucked me off (I did top him once over the course of two years). I actually enjoyed it because he had a beautiful cock and was very manly about sex (i was kinda his bitch)

Some like it, others don't.

ewa123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
RUN away, don't walk. And don't look back. You can find someone who will want to touch you and suck you and stroke you. I may not be addressing all the details of your post, but that's my sound advice.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a guy that I basically just sucked off and then he fucked me afterward. He didn't even like making out...and NEVER sucked me off (I did top him once over the course of two years). I actually enjoyed it because he had a beautiful cock and was very manly about sex (i was kinda his bitch)

if you like it and there's mutual respect then it's cool.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Difference nyvin, is that you were happy with the situation. You didn't feel like crap afterwards, but still feel a need to return. If you did, you also need to look at the situation and yourself. If not, no issues.

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
It is clear to me the he has issues. The problem is not you, but him. Why settle for someone that does not have any respect or appreciation for you? I don't care if you are overweight, thin, short, not too attractive or if you have a small penis. You deserve to be respected and loved. There is ALWAYS some one out there. Do not believe the lie that he is the best that can happent to you! In the pass I have had sex just for the pleasure, but let me tell you something. For me it is IMPERATIVE, that the man or woman I am having sex with is going to be totally satisfied He or she are going to come back for more because the just can't have enough with one time shot! Otherwise what kind of a creature am I. Not a man for sure! Not a man! Value and respect yourself. Find another guy out there and talk things first so you both know where you stand!

Don't go looking for him, but if he comes back, stay firm. Just say, thanks man! I am ready to move on!

Last edited:

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You've been getting lots of good thoughts from guys who have probably encountered or somehow avoided the kind of selfish character you are encouraging in his vile ways.

Maybe you should be patient and insist that you will not have sex with any person whom you do not sense is deeply in love with you as you are with that person.

Your abuser is totally without that sense of the beauty and mystery of human sexuality which make it real. The love which one gets and shares on one's journey into the fullness of one's sexuality is the kind of love which remains when the sex has ended.

This fellow is the kind of stop on your journey that you should move on from and forget. And, IMHO, there may be discomfort in anal sex but that passes quickly; what you are remembering is pain and that is real and a worthy top will avoid that at all cost. He's a user; don't ever become comfortable about being used.

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Difference nyvin, is that you were happy with the situation. You didn't feel like crap afterwards, but still feel a need to return. If you did, you also need to look at the situation and yourself. If not, no issues.

oh no, I wish i could meet more guys like him. I'm very orally focused and love to just serve a guy if i'm attracted to him, I find nothing wrong with it.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd say the next time you're feeling weak and want to go back to him, reread this thread and all the dozens of wise folk here advising you to loose this guy and his abusive behavior toward you.
You're very young, so the longer you stay with this guy, the more time it will take later on to undo all the damage he is causing you. MOVE ON!!!
I'd also advise EMPOWERING yourself to stand up to him the next time he proposes fucking you. Stand up to him and say you're DONE with him doing what he wants and you getting nothing in return, and tell him not to talk to you anymore, then turn around and walk away.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's some good advice on here. Don't let him keep doing this to you. It's not healthy for you or him to carry on in this way. It's abuse, no two ways about it and if you don't stop it now, it could and probably will get worse. You come across as having low self-esteem, and that probably contributes to the situation. Whatever shortcomings you see in yourself, that's no reason to punish yourself and to allow this to continue. As Dolfette suggested, find out what's causing you to do this and work on that. In the meantime, don't go back to this guy. There are lots of guys and girls out there who will be much better for you than him, but I'd suggest getting comfortable in your own skin and being able to stand on your own two feet before getting involved with anyone else.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you're becoming the campus self-abuse director, you're doing a good job.
You need to be a bossy-bottom with him. If he wants to continue using you as his personal cum-dump, charge him. Make him buy you things and dinner.
and lube too. lots of it. and not the cheap kind. Get some some in on the trip he's gonna take you on. Like to Hawaii or Thailand.

Sex (and love) is a 2 way street...and don't forget it.

Gas, Grass or Ass... nobody rides for free!!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Muwahah, sexplease has the answer! Demand from him if you can't stay away. The key is to put yourself first no matter what you are into.

I have a guy who enjoys sitting on my face. It's rather pleasant actually when I need calming down. But that's because he has a divine ass imo and he does it lovingly. And he is always nice and clean too.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Obviously he's a dick who doesnt care about you. I had a friend in the same situation... it will only get worse not better.

You need to find a new fuck buddy.

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Go on a site like adam4adam.com or even gay.com and find someone new...there ARE other guys out there you know :-/

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok...this might be over simplified, but here goes. If you went to a McDonald's and they refused to serve you would you ordered, and what they did serve you made you ill, how many time would you return? Your story is starting to sound like the stories I haver heard from women in an abusive reationship. "...but I love him." "...maybe he'll change." "...it's my fault." "...I can't find anyone esle who will love me." If being treated like a worthlees piece of crap is what your want then I sounds like you have found the right man for you. If you want more (which I hope you do, and every person deserves) then run like hell! People don't change unless they are forced to. As long as he is getting what he wants why should he change?