Should I say something?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, well, anal's a whole other ballgame. HIV, hepatitis, and other blood diseases are all more easily transmitted via anal than via other sexual positions. And of course, anal doesn't have any visual issues; you're not seeing your partner's penis in anal.

Oh, I should disambiguate: You can't get AIDS from going down on a woman. Oral sex with a man, on either end, can give you AIDS.

Either way, I'm picky about all my partners. You should avoid people you know are positive. (Doing that raises your conventional ratio by a factor of 500 if you stay away from high-risk groups, 50 if you don't. Obviously, gay guys in major metro areas only get 50 from this.) You should also only have sex with people you know are negative, which reduces your risk by another order of magnitude.

woskxn

Experimental Member
Media
can you guys give me some advice since this is my first real time. I am paranoid about a lot of things. For example, cumming too early (since its my first time time) I know its sounds funny, but not being able to get it in (since I am kind of big)

so any tips would be helpful.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
As I said, just make it a pleasurable experiance, lots of preparation, and just have one big night-o-fun! If your both relaxed, my best guess would be that the more relaxed and comfy ya are, the easier it would be. Try not to worry!

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Stephen E Goldstone@ M.D.
The muscles that control bowel movements, or sphincters, are concentrated in your anus and lower rectum. These muscles can be divided into an external sphincter and internal sphincter. Your external sphincter, the outermost band of muscle, is under your direct control. You can willfully tighten it, and you can relax it. Your internal sphincter is an involuntary muscle, and as such you cannot willfully cause it to relax or contract. Just as your internal sphincter muscle involuntarily relaxes when feces enter your rectum, it involuntarily contracts when a penis or other object attempts to enter from the outside. This sphincter contraction is beyond your ability to control, no matter how relaxed or sexually aroused you are.

Like any muscle, your internal sphincter can contract for only so long before it fatigues and must relax [any of you who know you're tight (and probably anyone else who regularly engages in anal) will know exactly what this means]. When it relaxes, your partner can safely insert his penis without causing you pain. How do you make your muscle fatigue? Easy.
-Unroll a latex condom over your partner's penis.
-Lubricate the condom well.
-Apply a generous amount of lubricant to your outer anal area. Inserting fingers into your anus may cause tearing [if done too abruptly to an unrelaxed ass] and is not necessary if you thoroughly coat your partner.
-Gently lower yourself onto your partner's penis to the point where you feel discomfort. This corresponds to the moment when his penis begins to stretch your contracted internal sphincter muscle.
-Stay in this same position, with your partner's penis applying constant and gentle pressure against your internal sphincter muscle. His pressure will cause your muscle to maintain its contraction until it tires and must relax. And no, you won't be suspended over him in a fit of anticipation for hours upon hours. Thankfully, the muscle usually tires within thirty to sixty seconds.
-When you feel your sphincter relax, sit the rest of the way down on his penis. After a couble of up-and-down movements, your muscle will be sufficiently stretched so that you can move to any position you like.
-It is also important that you do not stimulate your penis (manually or orally) while your partner attempts penetration. Stimulation immediately causes your sphincter muscles to contract and only increases the time it takes your sphincter to relax. Of course, once you accomodate your partner, stimulate all you want.

I recommend that anal intercourse be initiated with the receptive partner on top, because this position allows him to be in control. When you are on top, you control penetration according to when your muscle contracts and when it relaxes. Injury occurs from persistent insertion through a tight anus. If your partner is on top and he feels your internal sphincter tighten, he will naturally push harder because he wants to be inside. [basically, it's safer if YOU take control during your first "real" time.]

hope that helped. it sure helped me when i got my first dildo.. i couldn't figure out why it felt like my ass couldn't fit a finger going in, but could still perform normal bodily functions without complaint.

if ya have any specific questions ask away :D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jan 26 2005, 06:30 AM
And of course, anal doesn't have any visual issues; you're not seeing your partner's penis in anal.

It depends. Doggy is not the only viable position for buttfucking. In some positions, blowing the bottom partner is possible if the top is limber enough.

Britannic

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
  1. Definitely tell him. Which it appears you have. Good.
  2. Use a condom, even if he tells you he's negative. Some people don't know their status and just assume they're clean and others lie outright. It's your life, protect it. No amount of sexual pleasure is worth dying over.
  3. If you're worried about premature ejaculation, do what I told my boyfriend, which helped him. Jerk off thirty minutes before he arrives. He no longer needs to do that but in the beginning he would cum in about 3 minutes. Now he can last as long as 30 to 45 minutes. It's a matter of training and self-control.
  4. Relax. Take your time. Don't be forced or coerced into anything you thought you wanted but when the time arrives you then decide you don't want to participate in it.
  5. Ask for and give feedback. If something feels good, say so. If it doesn't, definitely say so. Ask if what you're doing to him feels good. This also encourages communication and will help you learn what you do and do not like as well as what your partner does and does not like.
Good luck, be safe and enjoy!

Cheers,
Brit

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I guess I was thinking of the top's penis, which is inside the bottom. Obviously the bottom doesn't need to wear a condom.

Either way, the key to sex is COMMUNICATION. He might have a little discomfort, but it's better he tell you about it now, so you can improve.