Should I say something?

woskxn

Experimental Member
Media
Tomorrow, or in a few days anyways, I am expecting to have sex for "real", what I mean is go all the way. (this is with a guy). I'm about 8 inches, he is 9. Now I have never had sex anally, so I am wondering, should I tell him that, or should it not be an issue if I am relaxed?

We dont really know each other that well at all, but we want to play around. He is extremley hot, so I do want to, but I was just wondering about that.

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
uh.. you should definitely tell him, in my opinion. your ass is definitely not used to dilating quickly. if he pokes you straightaway, you'll have spasms and if you've never experienced that... WHEW! party's over.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You MUST talk with him. The fact that you have chosen this man to give your virginity to, is a great honor and you need to be honest and open to make the experience as wonderful as possible!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, tightfit, if you're both virgins, you can generally skip condoms. (Note: This only applies to gay guys.) You can't get AIDS from sex with someone who's never been exposed to HIV.

I still recommend getting into the habit of using condoms, though.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Jan 24 2005, 06:35 PM
Actually, tightfit, if you're both virgins, you can generally skip condoms. (Note: This only applies to gay guys.) You can't get AIDS from sex with someone who's never been exposed to HIV.

I still recommend getting into the habit of using condoms, though.
[post=277048]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd still go with a condom, but that's me.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It all depends. I can't imagine blowing a guy with a condom on or being blown with a condom on. I also can't imagine going down on a woman with a dental dam; you can't get AIDS that way, but you can get a lot of other nasty diseases. So as a rule I tend to avoid people who dress slutty and/or have a reputation for being sluts.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
woskxn, I hope for your sake than he's experienced in anal sex. Two virgins buttfucking can be awkward, but when the insertor is well-hung, the results can be disastrous. I've heard enough horror stories from friends who took on big-dicked virgins while they themselves were rather inexperienced. At least one of you should know what's what when exploring the world of ass piracy.

woskxn

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I've told him I dont have much experience. (and that I have never been fucked anally) and he seems to understand. I also said I was abit nervous about it (since it is kind of my first real time) I have experimented in the past but I have never gone all the way.

If he was ugly, or not that attractive, it be no big deal to me, but the guy is just perfect in every way you can think of. Come to think of it, I dont think I have seen a guy more hotter in a long time. He has much more experience and is abit older as well.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Jan 24 2005, 07:07 PM
It all depends. I can't imagine blowing a guy with a condom on or being blown with a condom on. I also can't imagine going down on a woman with a dental dam; you can't get AIDS that way, but you can get a lot of other nasty diseases. So as a rule I tend to avoid people who dress slutty and/or have a reputation for being sluts.
[post=277063]Quoted post[/post]​

No no, I meant for anal. I've never done oral with a condom or dental dam. Now, before I went down on any of my ex's, and before they went down on me, we got tested. Just precautionary, we didn't think either of us had anything, but in this day and age, ya never know.

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
exactly... in general, it's cheap and easy to get tested, why not go through the trouble.

for this specific case: doublemeat is totally right.. be careful, and go really, really slow (to start, if not the whole time :p)

woskxn

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I've decided Saturday to be the night. We have talked more.
I feel kind of nervous about it, anybody have any tips? I feel better about it than a few days ago though. Its just that he is soooo hot and has quiet abit more experience than me, so I dont want to screw up.
You see, he has let me know that he wants to bottom for me, even though he doesn't bottom for a lot of guys (guess because of my dick size)

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
I've never done that before, but the most common (and best) advice is just take it slow, be safe, relax, and just have a good time! i think everyone else would agree on that.