Show Your Cunt

Hmmm, I don't mean to be mean but I've only just realised what a pretty pussy I must have!

There were more than one or two :yikes:'s there - and I'm not normally a detractor of the honest cunt.
 
okay. mean girl moment.

if ya vag looks like an arby's sandwich dropped on a barber shop floor you have no business posting photos on the intorwebz. not without some 'caution: vag could drastically alter sexual orientation' banner.

ml
 
okay. mean girl moment.

if ya vag looks like an arby's sandwich dropped on a barber shop floor you have no business posting photos on the intorwebz. not without some 'caution: vag could drastically alter sexual orientation' banner.

ml

YUP! Mean girl.

Very funny mean girl. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
 
okay. mean girl moment.

if ya vag looks like an arby's sandwich dropped on a barber shop floor you have no business posting photos on the intorwebz. not without some 'caution: vag could drastically alter sexual orientation' banner.

ml

Whatev...

I love the site, thanx JasonDawg. :smile:
 
Hmmm, I don't mean to be mean but I've only just realised what a pretty pussy I must have!

That would be kinda hard to confirm, since no one's ever really seen your pussy up close & personal there, MB.:biggrin:

Actually, it was in my gallery for over a month - two or three shots, IIRC.

But if that doesn't help you why don't you just ask HickBoy?