Show Your Cunt

OK, I have to say it.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To say you think a pussy (I refuse to use the c word) is ugly, that's fine. But to want to tell the person, you are ugly and don't post pics because I think you are ugly, is ridiculous. Whichever pussy you think is disgusting might be the favorite one of another.

To gleefully sit back and make fun of people's body parts is pretty sad IMO.
 

OMG, the 5 straight men here are probably foaming at the mouth in excitement.:wink::biggrin1:
:biggrin1:
I know there's more than 5, I've met 3 in person. There's probably closer to 25. :tongue:

Wow, there's more pussies there than at the Humane Society ....... :wink:
hahaha :biggrin1: Don't quit your day job babe.

Sorry Jenn but I'm with MB and ML on this one. Just as there are unattractive winkies, some hoo-hoos also should remain covered or at least unphotographed.:redface::cool:
 
Oldest failed comics in the world (yet they keep churning em out) are guys who's sense of "humour" is to point and laugh at female pudendums. Grow up boys, this isn't the 6th grade.