Show your pictures with using an extender!

Have you had any success just from using a cock pump?

With my pump I get more visual results on girth.
I got new parts for my bathmate which made it easier to use in the shower and to seal better. I'm pumping everyday now.

What about you?

Reactions: Justguy

It is the most well-documented method, but it is really uncomfortable.
You have to want and be persistent

kyblue

Experimental Member
Media
I've been using the xsleeve with the 14 oz weight for about 8 months, 12-16 hours a day every day. It makes a nice bulge down one leg and is beyond comfortable. I've tried other extender devices and they either cut off circulation, are painful/pinchy, or it creates an odd bulge. Once you figure out how far to roll it, it works nicely. And it's easy to roll/unroll, it's flexible, and it just is comfortable.

The 14 oz cap adds 2"+ to the bulge, but under loose pants it hides just fine. It usually hangs just below my boxers, and nearly hangs out my shorts, so during summer months it can be more issue.

(As with most extender devices, don't wear it to the airport. With moderate activity the weight can be pulled/snagged and snap back, causing either a painful pinch or tearing of the silicone. I've only tore one sleeve, but I was jumping over a guardrail and it got caught.)

http://www.autoextender.com/xleeve.html

MakrosPeos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Relaunching this thread:
Here is a picture of me using my quick extender Pro. I found a new technique to put it on that keeps my glans nice and swollen the whole time, which is great because a concern i had was that the compressive effect of the noose on the glans would make it smaller over time (or certainly not help it grow).
Basically, after putting the base of the extender at the base of my penis I get an erection so that I comfortably reach the noose and then tighten it so that blood is trapped in the glans. It works really well, after I remove the extender the glans remains nice and big for a while.

Reactions: mark7255

braesguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
67CFA1B5-913A-40E8-AE18-FB5A33308F43.jpeg
Using the PeniMaster PRO. I had a penis injury a couple years ago. Post-surgery I had scarring and curvature. I had two rounds of Xiaflex. It helped with the scarring. I was still about 1-1.5” shorter than prior to the injury/surgery. I use both the PeniMasterPRO and a pump. If anyone has questions about my journey, I’m more than happy to discuss.

jinky01

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which one are you using, Bro?
(PS: You're one of the guys who doesn't really need it, but who doesn't want to be even bigger, right?)

Vimax (spelling)

It's a hassle to get the base all the way down and set flush and God forbid if I get aroused while wearing it.

Thanks by the way.

Reactions: bkmuscledad

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
Vimax (spelling)

It's a hassle to get the base all the way down and set flush and God forbid if I get aroused while wearing it.

Thanks by the way.
Yes, thanks for bringing that up. I've never used one, and I was wondering what happens when you get aroused (which happens constantly)?

jinky01

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, thanks for bringing that up. I've never used one, and I was wondering what happens when you get aroused (which happens constantly)?

If I do get aroused while wearing it, it's cold shower instantly time.

My girth while flaccid is a bit painful while wearing it (hence why I only use it for 2-3 hours during the day) and if I get aroused, it's very painful.

I'm hoping to add a little bit of length, as my girth I'm more that happy with.

Speaking of which, tomorrow will make it one week of daily usage at about 2-3 hours daily. It's a tad frustrating as all I've been able to dig up as far as results seem to be from wearing it for 8-12 hours daily...something I definitely cannot do.

If anybody out there can chime in or have any literature about this, it would be very helpful.