Shower Problems...

Mr. Russ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree, just go with it. I see myself as 100% straight and I even sport wood sometimes in the shower. Guys look, but as long as I do not stroke it or touch them everything is fine. I am not huge, but it does get attention, but it happens to others as well, either hard or semi.

joepc31

Just Browsing
Media
strokinit if u look as good as u do in the avatar i'm surprised he hasn't whipped your cock out and sucked u off yet

The showers themselves are the answer. Get in, bring your towel with you and drape it over the showerhead. Then turn on the water. If you feel a boner coming on then cut the hot water. Still not working then cut it completely. Physiology will take over, blood will run from your extremities into your head to maintain body temperature and you WILL shrink. When it passes, warm up the water again.

Works every time!

GuyanaPrince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's etiquette to be considered, however:

1. If you're str8, you must always pretend you don't care, who's bigger. It's a lie, of course. Every str8 man wants to be bigger than the other guys around him. We're not obsessed over it, but the preferrence will always, always, always be to be the biggest. Any guy, who says it doesn't matter is lying. So, having eyes, naturally, we glance and compare (in passing and when no one's watching us).

2. Peep once (only once) and never STARE :eek:! That's just creepy, and no str8 guy likes another man staring at his pecker, unless the guy's his doctor. You just can't trust a guy, who's always checking out your package. Is he gay? Is he imagining us f'ing? Does he think I'd enjoy porking him or being porked by him? It's creepy and a surefire way to make a quick enemy. Furthermore, never peep and smile -- that makes my blood boil. :mad: Hate that!

3. Try to avoid facing another guy, while either of you are showering. Unless you and a buddy are deep in conversation, before and during your shower, you've got no reason to be facing another naked guy, and there's just too many ways this can be taken the wrong way. You're alone in a gang shower, when guy/s enter, give them your back and mind your own business (unless you're in prison, of course), or you might be taken as some kind of freaky exhibitionist.

4. Don't strike up a conversation with another dude in the shower. It's just weird - creepy, like Silence of the Lambs. Trust me on this.

5. Don't touch anything. Don't play with your sausage. Don't touch anybody else's.

There's probably more, but, I can't think of them.

Being str8 myself, I can't really say what rules go for gays. I've got gay buddies, but, I really can't say what their deal is, when they're together.

Personally, I'm more comfortable showering with an openly gay guy, than with a guy I don't know what the hell's up with. If a gay buddy looks youknowhere or makes a wisecrack, at least we can both laugh about it. That's better than some dude you don't know leering at your business like Nicholson in The Shining.

By the way, I'm new around here. Howdy, y'all. :biggrin1:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GuyanaPrince said:
Being str8 myself, I can't really say what rules go for gays. I've got gay buddies, but, I really can't say what their deal is, when they're together.

Does the word "Orgy" mean anything to you? Seriously, we're just as private as everyone else, minus the irrational "gay panic."

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
GuyanaPrince said:
There's etiquette to be considered, however:

1. If you're str8, you must always pretend you don't care, who's bigger. It's a lie, of course. Every str8 man wants to be bigger than the other guys around him. We're not obsessed over it, but the preferrence will always, always, always be to be the biggest. Any guy, who says it doesn't matter is lying. So, having eyes, naturally, we glance and compare (in passing and when no one's watching us).

2. Peep once (only once) and never STARE :eek:! That's just creepy, and no str8 guy likes another man staring at his pecker, unless the guy's his doctor. You just can't trust a guy, who's always checking out your package. Is he gay? Is he imagining us f'ing? Does he think I'd enjoy porking him or being porked by him? It's creepy and a surefire way to make a quick enemy. Furthermore, never peep and smile -- that makes my blood boil. :mad: Hate that!

3. Try to avoid facing another guy, while either of you are showering. Unless you and a buddy are deep in conversation, before and during your shower, you've got no reason to be facing another naked guy, and there's just too many ways this can be taken the wrong way. You're alone in a gang shower, when guy/s enter, give them your back and mind your own business (unless you're in prison, of course), or you might be taken as some kind of freaky exhibitionist.

4. Don't strike up a conversation with another dude in the shower. It's just weird - creepy, like Silence of the Lambs. Trust me on this.

5. Don't touch anything. Don't play with your sausage. Don't touch anybody else's.

There's probably more, but, I can't think of them.

Personally, I'm more comfortable showering with an openly gay guy, than with a guy I don't know what the hell's up with. If a gay buddy looks youknowhere or makes a wisecrack, at least we can both laugh about it. That's better than some dude you don't know leering at your business like Nicholson in The Shining.

By the way, I'm new around here. Howdy, y'all. :biggrin1:

Oh and in addition to all of these things, dont forget to grunt a lot, drag your knuckles on the ground and knock your cavewoman of the head with a hefty stick when you're ready for sex.

GuyanaPrince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chuck64 said:
Does the word "Orgy" mean anything to you? Seriously, we're just as private as everyone else, minus the irrational "gay panic."

Doh! That ain't what I meant.

All I'm saying is that gay guys probably have different rules about locker room stuff, than str8 guys do - that's all. Lingo, gestures or whatever. I've never been to a gay gym, so I wouldn't know what to do in that situation, but rules merit respect, even if you don't understand them.

Now, back to my cave. :rolleyes:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Most of the gyms I've been to are mixed. I do agree that there's a basic rule of respect anywhere, and gawking is just not cool. But a little casual pecker checking? Hell yeah. It's a great motivation to go for a workout. :wink: As for those who are super uncomfortable with it all, well, there are always the hidie-weenies who shower in their underwear and change fastidiously making sure no one gets an angle at their junk. But of course, who cares about that if they've got a nice ass?

J/k ... well, not really

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I promise, everyone has been to "gay" gym or more correctly put, been to a gym where there is a combination of men with all sexual preferences. You don't have to act like "Jack" on Will and Grace to be gay!

Think of the professional athletes that come out years after thier careers. Or even more... the guys that NEVER come out becasue of small minded people who only thing gay men are cruising dick and compairing cocks at the gym.

GuyanaPrince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's natural for men to size up each other - who's bigger, stronger, etcetera. It's like an instinct to warn you of danger and probably as old as the Stone Age. It just so happens that in the locker room, your ding-dong gets sized up with everything else you got. Unless you're actually gay, there's nothing gay about it, and I wouldn't give it a second thought.

So peep all you like and go hump your girlfriend. :rolleyes:

barron

Sexy Member
Media
Altairion said:
I don't know about you, but I'm one of the guys in the world that has to go through a lot of effort to avoid getting erections. When I started working out and taking showers in the locker room, it was really difficult at first to space my mind out. I didn't get any true hard-ons, but I've had more than a few semis. For me, it's just a mental thing about feeling exposed when I'm just hanging out in the open. Over time, I've fallen into a routine, and it's not a big deal anymore.

For you though, is it the sex talk or just the fact that you're in a shower with other guys? My suggestion would be to avoid the sex talk and keep your eyes away from anything that might lead to you getting hard. From there, get relaxed being naked in the shower to build a base point for yourself. After that, start talking about sex if you feel comfortable with it.

Like Alt, I have had the whole shower/get undressed in front of others problem before. (I think we have both posted elsewhere on the topic too.) The best advice is to not do anything that would start to set you off. It is a lot harder I would think to "cool down" after getting it up or at a semi than it would be to not get there in the first place. Just a thought.

jrock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, I feel for you. I would always turn on the colrd water and strick my head under it for a few. I also would not wash by dick too vigorously. Good luck

robert1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First, How old are you? You should be in Twenties.That is normal.
but I think it should be embrassed. No solution, maybe be you can wank before shower,and then time will change everything, do'nt worry.
:biggrin1: