1. penecolombiano

penecolombiano New Member

Albums:
    I recently just started college so I started to work out my whole body now because I have a 3 hour break in between classes.

It's been a while since I've been in a public shower, and for some reason I got hard in the stall.

Does anyone know how to prevent that?

Mind you I'm pretty skinny and all I work out is my legs, and it's the 1st time I've ever worked out my whole body this hard. (I work mainly on my lower body.) Is this just the hormones?

And how can I prevent this from now on? Because now alot of guys use the showers because it's a little bit into the semester, and people are getting more comfortable now. This didn't happen the last couple times I was in the shower.
    :confused:

2. PenisAv

PenisAv New Member

You are not so skinny. Your dick is great. you have to work out carefully. The first two-three weeks let you body to warm.
    About shower- every guy (teens) get some "small" problem in shower. It is good. Let show evrybady, that you body works every second and you errection is the best and good for you age.

3. johnnyki

johnnyki New Member

Dude that pic's great. Go take a shower now!

4. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

dont know what your problem is , I got hard just looking at your cock...mmmmmm
    that is hot!! have you had anal sex with it?

5. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    I think I remember having trouble keeping it down in the showers a sometimetimes changing at the beach when I was in middle school.
    I don't know why that was. Probably I was nervous, and that's what I would say is happening to you. (It happens when I go to the doctor now!)

When I got older, I never had the problem getting changed
    Whenever I am done at the gym though, I am pretty horny. I don't think I ever got hard in the locker room or anything, bu I do usually go home and wack off, lol. I have a friend who says it's a good sign. Shows you get the testosterone flowing working out, as he puts it. That might be what's going on with you.

Hey don't worry about it to much, not a lot of people are looking anyway, right?

Matt

6. swimmingjock

swimmingjock New Member

Albums:
    When I first started showering at the gym, it was my first time in a big open room with shower heads. I got hard for the first few times, but to make it go away I turned the water to cold and that did the trick. Now, there are no problems, but it took a few months. Hope that helps!

7. Blackbeard

Blackbeard New Member

I think a lot of guys have this same "problem". I did, but it went away as I got more comfortable being naked around other people. I contributed it to nerves.

Draft saved Draft deleted