Showers

Alt
Absolutely! Just take a peek, but don't stare. I'm sure all guys look. How does it make u feel to look at another nude guy?
Ugh to be honest I have gone hard once or twice which is embarrassing has that ever happened to you.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Of course. I don't stare, but I also don't avert my eyes, which is equally as awkward. I will sometimes try to catch a slightly longer glance if the guy is looking away. I've caught many guys catching similar glances of my dick, too

Reactions: dallas_dad65

Meathd8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've read many posts of young boys chubing up when they see a grown man naked. it doesn't mean they're gay or interested in sex in any way, it's just a normal reaction with some young men. As we grow older, the erection reaction may or may not subside. I think it's totally normal to look and admire.

Reactions: dallas_dad65

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think all guys check out other guys in the showers or nude situations.

It doesn't necessarily mean anything. It's probably just out of curiosity more than something sexual.

==

Although, if it's me and you've got a big ole dick or saggy balls I'm checking you out for a reason. ;)

westhillsitalian

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always checked the other guys and boned up a little bit but others where too; junior & high school, college, the gym;
junior & senior high all the guys were always popping a boner. the locker room shower is where I saw my first uncut cock and was total amazed :confused: didn't know what to think at time...