Showing it off at the mens room urinals?

aschlong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dig showin' it at baseball games or football games. Standin' shoulder to shoulder with a bunch of other dudes with their cocks out. I dig havin' my big thick cock out for everyone to see love gettin' some stares at my meat.

Such a turn-on. I wish that I could appeal to your 1%, but if not, then simply stand by you at the urinals. I think I would come pretty quickly :)

rockyasyouneed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
same here....always do the stand back and show stance......feels good and looks masculine. Only issue has been when a dad with no option brings his daughters in the mens room and he steps into a stall to do his business and leaves his daughters standing outside near the sinks and urinals staring!!

Reactions: hrnyfkboi87

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea I do, sometimes when I am hanging really long and soft I throw it around a little to shake the last drops, the blatantly stuff it back down my pant leg. I usually like to do it in front of big jocks because they always look lol.

rodinorlfl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at the movies this weekend and I went to the urinal which I rarley use because I hate when guys stay looking at my cock.... A Father and his 7 year old son went to the restroom and he forgot that he had a son with him he would not keep his eyes off my cock.... I was finish taking a piss and was just shaking and squeezing remaing piss out of my pipe when I notice I had an audience... he won't take a little glance and then go about their business. showing off in mens bathrooms isn't the place... I love going to beach and wearing boxer bathing suits it shows everything and the ladies love it....

lamy27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I run a lot of races and they usually setup a stainless steel trough urinal for the guys out in the open. If you do a search you can a see a pic of it for the New York Marathon. There is no choice but to show your penis to everyone. There are typically 30 guys at any one time peeing at the trough. It's a real sight to see some guys pull their penis out of their jocks or pull their short liners to the side to go.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I run a lot of races and they usually setup a stainless steel trough urinal for the guys out in the open. If you do a search you can a see a pic of it for the New York Marathon. There is no choice but to show your penis to everyone. There are typically 30 guys at any one time peeing at the trough. It's a real sight to see some guys pull their penis out of their jocks or pull their short liners to the side to go.

Anyone have any links for this or anything related to this thread?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I run a lot of races and they usually setup a stainless steel trough urinal for the guys out in the open. There is no choice but to show your penis to everyone. There are typically 30 guys at any one time peeing at the trough.
That's funny. I never saw anything like it. I've seen guys make a pit stop on the side of the road on running and cycling events, and Port-A-Potties set up along the course, but never an open air urinal. That would be something to see. Who knows? Maybe the street urinals of Europe aren't that far away for the US.

Reactions: Supersoak

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
same here....always do the stand back and show stance......feels good and looks masculine. Only issue has been when a dad with no option brings his daughters in the mens room and he steps into a stall to do his business and leaves his daughters standing outside near the sinks and urinals staring!!

Yeah, WTF is that all about anyway? Don't you hate it when someone brings their kid in there (especially their daughter)....how uncomfortable
is that??

Reactions: 1814

lifesaver9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would to Trevor having a man meat as you have. I just pull pants completely down. Love your meat man.

I love showing off my oversized cock at urinals. Especially those "trough" style urinals. I undo my belt and unzip my pants and take it all out, balls and all.

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I guess if a guy doesn't have his wife/girlfriend present and has a child
with him, there aren't many options. I'd probably have to do the same thing, come to think of it. I am tolerant of it, but it just makes most of us (I would assume) uncomfortable. Now, back to
the main thread: Let it all hang out. Someone mentioned the lesser-endowed guys tend to zip up
quickly and exit if they sense someone checking them out. Most of the "bigger" guys don't seem
to mind if you're inspecting their meatpackage. :smile:

Reactions: 1814 and Jerold25

lamy27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had several inquiries about the open air trough for the NYC marathon. This is a link to the image The Urinals of the New York Marathon You guys and gals can imagine the site yourself. The urinal is out in the open. Gals can see you standing their to pee. They can also go around it and see through the bushes though I have not experienced that yet. As you can see all who participate get an eyefull. There is no way to avoid it.:smile:

This is also common at other races. I guess atheletes are not as modest as other people. Anyone who has competed at the collegiate or national level will tell you that their is not much privacy. For drug testing the tester who are the same sex can show up at your house any time and you have to pee in a bottle in front of them with your pants and shorts at your knees. They have to see the urine leave your body for it to be a valid drug test. After that experience the trough is not so bad.

Reactions: 1814 and Jerold25

Kokeshi Boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
While at a mall in Philadelphia, a cute guy walked pass me and smiled. I was on my way to the restrooms and he followed. I went up to the urinals that were all open with no dividers. He came up to the one next to me and pulled out the fattest longest cock i have ever seen. He just stood there stroking it for a while until we heard the door open. I so badly wanted to grab that snake by the throat and make it spit!!!

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
While at a mall in Philadelphia, a cute guy walked pass me and smiled. I was on my way to the restrooms and he followed. I went up to the urinals that were all open with no dividers. He came up to the one next to me and pulled out the fattest longest cock i have ever seen. He just stood there stroking it for a while until we heard the door open. I so badly wanted to grab that snake by the throat and make it spit!!!

God Damn that's hot!

Attachments

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
People have mentioned trough urinals. Has anyone else seen those urinals that are fixed on a post ? I have seen them in older installations in France but also in other countries. They consist of a post with the plumbing, and three or four urinal bowls arranged around them. There were two of these at an old swimming pool where I used to swim. It was paradoxical, because there were only booths to undress in, but to have your piss before going in the water, it was a sort of obligatory comparison with two or three other cocks (interesting comparison, often two, as no two are the same).

Does anyone else remember these very urinals that turned everyone into something of an exhibitonist ?