Showing Off the Bulge

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Should a guy walk around in public showing off his bulge or be discreet? When I wear jeans mine sticks out quite a bit. I have noticed some people to stare. I kind of like that, but is it better to be modest?

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's great to see it to tell you the truth. Although some guys look like they have it squeezed into their pants which I do not find attractive hehe. If no guys showed it off I would have nothing to look at hehe. As for me I don't make any effort to show it off or hide it. It's just there. If you can see it Merry Christmas to you. If not, just ask and I will gladly show it to you :rolleyes:

D_Helmer Heighballs

Experimental Member
Media
hehe, i have to go for some training today, and for the first time in about 6 months im going to go commando. when kids are around tho i pop my briefs on, i cant have them swinging around off it, or for that matter having a direct target in which to punch LOL
a little story for those who want to read, i was coming out of the gym yesterday, and i saw a pretty girl, my type exactly, and she asked for a light, and as it sparked i swear she was looking at my crotch for like a str8 10 seconds. anyways i walked wif her a bit, alot of flirting in a few minuets. but i have just come out of a long term relationship and decided not to peruse it. ahahah felt really good yesterday

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Should a guy walk around in public showing off his bulge or be discreet? When I wear jeans mine sticks out quite a bit. I have noticed some people to stare. I kind of like that, but is it better to be modest?

Time and place for everything.

A straight guy might want to play it down a bit in a particularly gay environment. Going for a job interview, I would want to appear all-about-work and nothing else.

Showing a bulge looks very sexy; I love it; clubbing, wandering around on weekends, partying, and flirting, flaunt it; the people you want to impress will love you for it.

But maybe at your grandma’s 80th birthday party in front of all the aunts and uncles, going out of your way to look sexy would be gross – so don’t do it.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have seen a few huge bulges in tight pants/shorts/jeans or an obvious huge package - my attention is glued without being obscene but to watch carefully, the result is an obvious 'stare' because I cannot look away.

KenPaul66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with Chase1600, there's a time & place for everything. At work or around family, I make sure I show no bulge by always wearing snug underwear to flatten thing out a bit. But going out to a bar or on a date, I go commando and wear my tightest jeans. I figure you don't have to look if you're not interested.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Show it. But it might depend on the circumstances how much you want to show it... At a club or party might be different from at work, for example...

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm generally pretty shy about the bulge (that's part of why I got into boxers), and have always worn baggy pants and shorts both for comfort and also to keep things to myself.

Of course, there are times when it can't be avoided (like swimming), and I've gotten a fair amount of attention at such times over the years. I'm less embarrassed by it than I used to be. Probably because I know that pretty soon, I won't get much attention anymore. (old age. lol)