Showing Off

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Aerowolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1076247226;start=20#35 date=03/16/04 at 16:34:47]Funny, I've gotten the chance to play around with Tigerwolf.  He's got considerably more than 5 inches -- I've got a fairly decent-sized cock for my frame (I'm 5'7" tall, and have 7"), and he's got several inches more than me, both length and girth.
[/quote]

If you 'only' have 7", how did you get to 'play around' with tiggerwoof? By his own admission, he won't consider anyone under 8".

tigerwolf: Aero's someone I know REALLY well. Not just random person A off of the internet.

tigerwolf: [quote author=Javierdude24 link=board=meetgreet;num=1076247226;start=40#42 date=03/17/04 at 12:03:12]And moving on...[/quote]
Javier, if you don't like it, dont' read it and quit wasting our time...

Javierdude22: Tigerpuppy...thats just the thing...you re wasting my time, webspace, and your last braincells on this thread...go home and bake cookies please..

tigerwolf: Javier, if you're going to try to insult me, at least use good english insults that make sense, rather than ones that make people look at you like you're stupid.

And last I checked, I wasn't forcing you to read this topic. You're the one doing it. So you're wasting your OWN bandwidth.

Javierdude22: Dammit...where is that yawning smiley when you need it?..

Shelby: I've been reading this thread with considerable interest. I have to assume that in tigerwolf's tell it how you see it world virulent, outspoken homophobia is perfectly acceptable, no?
So if some Bubba saw him and was affronted by his 8" ruler shirt and started berating him with 'I hate faggots like you' and so on, tw would probably have to admire his forthrightness and not beating around the bush.
KKK, Al Qaeda, Aryan Nation... all should be admired and emulated for 'speaking their mind' and not 'sugar coating' their beliefs.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Javier, in all honesty, and this is coming from someone who not some odd posts suggested to tigerwolf to put it lightly, relax, I really have got to say that your last few posts are incredibly asinine, and really make no sense. You really must be humping the mules too hard if you think we all bake cookies, and live in trailer parks.

Coincidently, where in the hell do you get these original insults from, huh? I know you can't run into too many americans down there in Peru, so my guess is you must have access to a TV with a satellite dish at the local canteen.

Do us all a favor, dude; Learn to speak more intelligently because I certainly don't blame Tigerwolf for his replies to your posts.

Oh, and one more thing; try and learn alot more about american culture than what you see on the TV.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(Dusting off moderator's mouse ears; difficult to do with an arm in a cast.) Okay, children ... this thread has gone completely astray of its original topic and has degenerated into an insult-flinging contest. Before a full-fledged flame war starts in my category, I am locking this thread and letting it sift down.