Shrinkage / the Turtle affect

Dag: I think the weirdest thing about the/my penis is how small it can get.
Why does being cold, or sometimes I'm not being cold, my penis shrinks down to a smaller, 'Jedi in training' size? It shrinks down in lenght and my shaft skin completely covers the head of my penis. Note: This doesn't bother me at all. One reason is that my penis looks uncut and that brings a smile to my face!

Flaccid, I'm: 5.5" x 4"
Hard, I'm: 8.25" x 6.5"
Cold or in Turtle Mode I'm: 2.5" x 3.75"

H8Monga: I refer to mine as "Turtle" because being overweight, it retracts and so at times all I'm left with is nothing but a hole especially if I'm nervous.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Dag link=board=health;num=1057935098;start=0#0 date=07/11/03 at 07:42:38]

"I think the weirdest thing about the/my penis is how small it can get.

[/quote]

It IS weird.....

Happens to virtually every man, too--including among the biggest! (That "fact" ! isn't always publicized.)

btw---(if it's any consolation) --It happens too, in the animal kingdom! --i.e. horses, donkeys, etc !

I know as being on a farm, I noticed this years ago.

If a horse or a donkey doesn't get embarrassed over "shrinking" (like to about 4" from a typical 20" or more in erect length!) ------why should we? ;)

H8Monga: ... frostbite and heat stroke... for some reason I see a joke waiting to happen...

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
hapi..

I think jonb was referring to the barnyard animals in my previous post needing retraction (by nature's design) to keep from suffering from injury (frostbite) particularly!

--So, probably intended as a bit of humor (for ALL of us "males") yet, with some truth, too, for those who live outside year-round! ;D

H8Monga: I know... but my gutter mind saw some jokes in that! Look harder! HAHA I said "harder"... ::)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Just remmeber, benderten, we've lived outside for most of our evolutionary history. So what I said is still true.

m175400: Until I spoke to a friend about it recently, I thought I was maybe it a minority with regard to the turtle affect. Apparently though, his does the same.

However, though it happens in the cold most of the time, or in water, it simply does it most of the time full stop, and grows by several hundred percent when erect.

Also, with regard to weight, I'm not overweight as such, but pretty unfit and have a bit of a beer belly. Can this attribute to the symptoms we're discussing here at all, and indeed overall size?

P