shrinkage?

import_killer10070

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi all, im very new to the forum so i just wanted to put my first post out there. Have u ever experienced shrinkage when coming out of the pool or at the beach? This question is mainly for those who are large flaccid but anyone can answer. Again this is my first post so hello everyone!

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Deffo. Sport cock is another issue as blood is taken away from the penis and diverted through more important organs. Heart, lungs, ect. I don tghink it matters how big you are all guys suffer from thi phenomenom. Crap eh.
Mind you worse if you have a small cock to start with!

saladin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
just try to get a semi and people won't notice. Or they'll notice in a good way

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We were skinney dipping in early september and a friend of mine did not want to go in he said its to cold. Just then my friend pointed at my other friend and said"Look , I told you it's cold john is only showing 6 inches".

freesnake54

Just Browsing
Media
Wet boardshorts + shrinkage + hot lifeguards watching as you get out of the pool = tough situation. I normally make sure to adjust my suit as I'm climbing out of the pool so nothing is "incorrectly" revealed. A hot shower takes care of the problem, but one must be careful on the long walk to the locker room.

cmuboy25

Experimental Member
Media
"Sport cock" as mentioned earlier in this discussion is the worst... I'm not huge to begin with, 4.5" flaccid, 6.5" erect (5.5" girth), so when I'm working out and my dick shrinks it's a little embarrassing. There are times I feel like the only guy in the gym without some 'swingin' meat. Seems like some of the guys there actually get bigger while working out or at least don't suffer from any kind of sport cock. I wonder if there's an easy way to avoid it.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
"Sport cock" as mentioned earlier in this discussion is the worst... I'm not huge to begin with, 4.5" flaccid, 6.5" erect (5.5" girth), so when I'm working out and my dick shrinks it's a little embarrassing. There are times I feel like the only guy in the gym without some 'swingin' meat. Seems like some of the guys there actually get bigger while working out or at least don't suffer from any kind of sport cock. I wonder if there's an easy way to avoid it.
yes!DONT SWEAT IT!nervousness/anxiety is a known cock shriveler..:eek:

cmuboy25

Experimental Member
Media
So my thinking about it is what makes it happen? *Not* thinking about my cock...what a novel idea! Anyone else have suggestions?

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi all, im very new to the forum so i just wanted to put my first post out there. Have u ever experienced shrinkage when coming out of the pool or at the beach? This question is mainly for those who are large flaccid but anyone can answer. Again this is my first post so hello everyone!

Yes, when I swim, I can always feel the shrinkage.

import_killer10070

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol, i suffer from swimming horniness too. ok funny story- i was at a pool once and saw a really cute woman sitting by the side of the pool. Of course me being me, swam over to her and just struck up a conversation. After about 30 min of chatter i asked her out and she said yes, so i stepped out of the pool to grab my cell and put her number in it. Well while i was talking to her my cock just so happened to be aimed right at one of the jets and it was hitting it in such a way that i had this major hard on! i'm 8 inches erect (between 5.5 and 6 when soft) so when i stepped out i was at full mast! I just had all these stares and wanted to jump back in the pool.