Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't know if anyone is going to be able to give me any help on this or not, but I thought I would give it a try.

For the past 5 1/2 months I have been treated with an immunosuppressant medication for an autoimmune disorder. The medication is Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide). This medication is also used in the treatment of some cancers.

One of the side effects of this medication is testicular atrophy (shrinking balls). I wish I would have been warned about this side effect, but that is really irrelavent since the medication still needed to be taken. So far my balls have decreased in size by about 30%.

At my next doctor's appointment I know that the medication is going to be changed to a less aggressive immunosuppressant. I have already checked and testicular atrophy is not a side effect.

My question is, Will the atrophy resolve automatically, allowing my balls to return to their previous size :smile: , or this this change a permanent one :eek: ?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is a question for your doctor, and even he may not know. The only related topic I can think of is body builders who have used excessive testosterone, that has caused testicular atrophy. In those cases, from what I have read, the decrease in size was permanent. Biochemistry is still not an exact science, and your particular body chemistry will react differently to others. Have a clear conversation with your doctor, including options. And remember, as we age, most mens balls naturally get bigger anyway. :wink:

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks for the input davidjh7. The correct "medical answer" is that "some men regain testicle volume, but that process may take as long as a year to complete." I was hoping to get some additional feedback from men that might have had first hand experience with this issue, or maybe know someone who has.

marknyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Update: I have stopped taking the medication and the shrinking appears to have stopped. Can't tell yet if they have started to grow back.
your big fucking man balls are hot and id love to worship them for hours..have all your buds watch...you kick back and let tyhem know thats what hung get ... a cock sucking boy