Silicone injections

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some years ago, I had a DUI. As part of the sentence, I was to go 5 days to jail, and pay a fine, or else, accept to go to the city morgue for 7 days, from 8 am until 3pm. I gladly accepted the offer to be stay away from jail.
I saw some weird stuff there. Only cases of violent deaths, crimes or accidents, land there. No natural causes.
Our job was to sweep the floors after an authopsy, and look. The purpose is to scare you away from drinking and driving.
One day, one guy comes from inside, we were sitting outside.( group)
He goes, " have you seen that guy?? he probably died reading a play boy magazinne. LOL ( everyone laughed)
We all went in to check it out. There was this old man, dead, w a hard dick sticking out.
The pathologist told us it was an implant. His dick was small, about 5 in, implant and all.
It was weird, it did not look good, it was small.

Think about it, do not put silicon in your scrotum, if your testicles mess up, you are done. That dick looked small, if you try silicon in your scrotum, it might not end up as you expect it to be .

Now that I mentioned the morgue, I want to tell about another weird stuff I saw there.

We saw a body, which looked like a guy, beard, hairy legs, short hair, muscles. The only problem was....no dick!
We thought it was a case of a guy that wanted to be a girl and had an operation. The truth was ( according to the coroner) it was a woman, young, about 20 stg , that used steroids to add muscle, a weight lifter. Her breasts dissappeared, her body became masculine, she was indeed more male than female, except for the penis, which was small....her clit enlarged, looking like a very small dick. The doc told us she probably used steroids since HS, and, her liver could not bear it no more. Her liver burst.

Weird stuff.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
smoothblond_nyc said:
looking for underthetable doctor in NYC willing to do silicone injections to scrotum... I know they are here... just don't know how to find them...

I wouldn't risk injections as silicone can migrate about the body ending up in the lungs and brain ...
In the 1960s ageing women had silicone injected directly into their faces to augment cheekbones and fill out lines and wrinkles.
The silicone moved about their faces necessitating endless corrective surgery.
The scrotum and penis should not be injected with silicone.
Some patients go to Mexico to get their surgery !

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
smoothblond, what end result are you looking for with these injections? Depending upon what you want as an end result, there may be several other options which would not be nearly as dangerous.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Smoothblond -- there are practitioners in the US who are willing to do this, but I strongly recommend not using a US-based practitioner. The US is one of the few countries where silicone for genital augmentation is illegal, owing to the Dow implant scare of the 1980's. A licensed physician could not perform the procedure on you without jeopardizing their licensure.

There are fully qualified doctors in Mexico and Europe who can perform the procedure, and you will minimize any potential health risks by seeking them out.

For the record, Nelly Gay's assertion that silicone can migrate into the lungs is unsupported by evidence. (Some of the impurities found in industrial-grade silicone used in back-alley procedures can migrate, but the silicone itself does not migrate unless injected directly into the bloodstream.)