Size Appearance in pictures?

_average

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi guys. Heres my question. Do you think you look smaller in pictures? Ive seen pics on here where guys say they are 7x5.5 and i just think, that cant be right. To me they look way bigger than me, even tho i am the same size. Is it a trick of the camera or what is goin on?

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's called a lot of guys don't know how to measure properly...a lot of guys take pics from an angle that makes them look bigger too...so take that into consideration...

jmulberry739

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
People on LPSG keep telling me I have a big, fat rod and I'm always surprised because I'm really only like 5.5" long and not at all girthy.

I guess the angle of my picture was just flattering and unintentionally deceptive. I'll have to upload some from other angles.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You would think that your cock looks the size it is. Because it is what it is and never changes.

But angle, erection "power" and other factors such as lighting make a "big" difference.

For the layman, a close up shot will make it look thicker but shorter. A shot from further away will make it look longer but thinner.

Then some angles it will just look really small or really big.

Also, everyone's cock looks a lot bigger in thumbnails. Due to the aspect ratio. So if you are not a Gold Member you could be forgiven for thinking everyone is huge when they are merely "big" :tongue:

_average

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well i am a gold member and i can see all the pics, its just that some guys look bigger to me. Do i look small in my gallery? Or is it all just in my head? I mean my fiance is always tellin me im the biggest she ever had. And im quite happy with what ive got, i just dont think my pics do me justice i suppose. Lol