Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never gotten the comment upon just whipping it out alone. It's always after the fact. All I want is just once to have that shocked expression after whipping it out. Just once. It's not that I need it for my ego. I get comments one way or another, particularly after sex, but I just want that stunned reaction.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not ginormous, but comfortably above average. My experience has been the same as some of the other guys who have commented.

The great majority of women I have slept with have made no comment, at least not the first time. Sometimes later, either after having sex, or several times later a woman would make some comment, but I think the majority of women are sort of programmed not to say anything, even if the guy they are seeing for the first time is significantly larger than the average they have experienced.

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oddly, most of the comments come from those who have never seen me naked. They either heard from a friend or in one case only saw me buying condoms.

The girls I actually had sex with only complained that it hurt in one or more positions. With my favorite girl (the one I'm with now and hopefully forever), 2/3 of the positions we've tried are a no-go. I like it rough and she likes it REALLY rough. There's a fine line between an evening of rough sex and a 3-round bout of uterine bludgeoning.

claver

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the majority of women i have been with have commented at some point. either before, during or after. it's not like i'm waiting for it, but it usually comes up. could be the endurance factor, as well. tantric practice allows me to go for hours at a time and i think with some women the end result is a sore pussy. so when i go back for more there is often some mention of the size. the few women that haven't mentioned it were always one night stands or very short flings. even in some of these cases i have heard from common friends that the woman was definitely talking to someone about it...

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, one never commented, and it didn't even occur to me until later. So, doesn't matter at all.

Animal_Alpha

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I personally have never had anyone NOT comment. The types of comments vary, but there are remarks. I'm not really sure how I'd react to no reaction. Maybe that would bother me, I don't know xP

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good replies. I just wish some girls wouldn't keep it to themselves. Like the one girl who inspired this thread. I know she liked my cock but I think she was too shy to say anything. There were subtle hints but nothing explicit.

I even took more time rolling the condom on my shaft very slowly...still nothing! lol. It did keep her attention for a while though.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ha! I hear what you're saying, and while I am in the "comfortably above average" not the OMG league, I do typically get some comments. What I find amusing is that I had absolutely nothing to do with my cock size, shape, texture, or whatever. I got what I got genetically. I'd much rather get a comment about my skill as a lover than about my cock size. Hell, honestly, I'd rather hear I had a nice set of abs or that my biceps were really sexy because at least I could take some credit for those things. :)

Still, I like it when a partner is impressed with my endowment--not gonna lie.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't care if they comment, so long as they seem to enjoy sex with me. (Another date is a pretty good indicator they had a good time.) And yes, sometimes I get comments long after we've gone our separate sexual ways, but still remain friends.

fivedollafootdong

Experimental Member
Media
I've always gotten a comment about my size from every woman I've ever been with besides one. The one that got a away ;( sadly.

She never said anything at ALL about my size (I don't think I'm huge, but definitely well above average) until one night 3 or 4 month into dating. And it was during sex. A longer session I'm guessing we were 40-50 minutes in (both of us were a little drunk after going out that night) and this is how it went...

Her: "it hurts"
Me: "why, do we need lube?"
Her: "No its just getting sore"
Me: "Why?"
Her: "You know why...."

I knew why.... ;(

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
early on I dug it when chicks were amazed and commented on how hard, veiny and pulsatingly throbbin it was, but yet with such a velvet / satin feel of warmth... then how good it tastes and how thick and gnarly... yeah yeah keep on talking babe....