Size competition

this must be another one of those threads that don't exist where women want to see how big guys dicks are even tho other women on the site insist that's impossible1
 
I've really enjoy comparing guys and judging them against each other. It's sooo much fun! The winner gets praise and moves on to the next round, the smaller loser is not so lucky and has to pay a price for being smaller. Let me know if you want to participate. :)
I want to participate

Skype: hugejackmann
 
I've really enjoy comparing guys and judging them against each other. It's sooo much fun! The winner gets praise and moves on to the next round, the smaller loser is not so lucky and has to pay a price for being smaller. Let me know if you want to participate. :)
Definitely cannot wait for the next competition! I had a blast!