Sleeping naked

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When my grandfather passed away five years ago, I got some of his new, in the package, classic Dick Van Dyke 1950s pajamas. I still have them and will wear them while making breakfast in the morning. : )

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I could never sleep totally naked cause if I did I'd probably have a head cold most of the time. I sleep (and lounge about) just as I appear in most of my pics - t-shirt and bottomless.

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
boxers, boxer briefs, or my um, yoga pants pajamas, when it's cold. I'll sleep naked after sex, but if not I'll often wear any of the above...but I love the feeling of cool cotton sheets on bare skin on a hot summer night..

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If men are going to wear only one item of clothing when asleep its much better to go just for bottoms rather than just the top.

Well, I've already explained that I prefer just the top, but (regarding your comment) I'm curious to know, why would you think so?

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does bare-assed count as sleeping naked?... No, but it does bring to mind a delightful mental image. :wink::cool:...

I sleep in an oversized polo shirt [have a truckload of polos] pretty much every night, and I've never thought of it as naked. :cool: People sleeping in pj bottoms or boxers aren't sleeping naked, right?...You are correct...

SIEMPRE QUE LOCO, NJQT!!!

I have had to direct traffic to my face once or twice, while lurking around the kitchen in polo-jamas. Not exactly hanging out of the bottom, but I guess people get curious what's underneath. Basically, the polo's a mumu for washed up ex-futbol players. :rolleyes:

parisuncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I always sleep naked and have for years. Gotta let that guy breathe from time to time and I sleep better. Sometimes, if it's really cold, I put on a t-shirt, but never -- ever-- anything below the belt.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's very much a matter of what you feel comfortable with and what's right for you as an individual. Personally I'm a pyjamas man and they're what I like to wear. On rare occasionsw I've gone without and just worn boxer shorts but it's not something I'd wish to do regularly.:smile:

MrMusik69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sleep naked all the time! I haven't worn clothes to bed since I was about 10. The only exception to this is when I have had to share a hotel room or I have been visiting someone and am thankful for the privacy.

I especially enjoy the feeling of my satin sheets against my bare skin.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We (AW and I) love sleeping naked. As long as we are warm enough, we almost always do. And no matter what, I'm not allowed to wear panties to bed. We agreed on that before we ever met in person.

For quite a while now, though, we've been initially going to sleep with my head on his stomach and his cock in my mouth. This leaves his upper body exposed to the cool air, so now that it's almost winter, he's started wearing a shirt to bed. It works for the intended purpose, but later in the night, if I want to curl up in his arms, I miss the feeling of his bare chest against my breasts. If he's awake, he'll oblige me by taking the shirt off.

There's nothing like lying skin to skin, and when there are two of you, there's usually enough body heat that you can both be naked in bed.

Getting up to go to the bathroom, though, is another matter entirely. I've decided the trick is to get there and back as quickly as possible, to avoid frostbite. :tongue: