Sleeping Over

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I got three brothers and we are all close in age, so pitching tents, morning wood and being naked is no big deal with us. Whenever any of our buddies sleep over for the first time they joke that our house is like one big locker room.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My first sleep over had to have been when I was 7 or 8 yo. There was a big family that lived next door to us and had two boys a couple of years older than me. I remember waking up some time in the middle of the night experiencing some strange feelings. When I fully woke, I was so confused that I ran back home, pillow and blanky in hand. We lived in a quiet town in the midwest so the back door was always unlocked and I just went to my room and went to bed. My mother found me the next morning but never knew I came home early. Many years later when I had other sleep overs, they always ended up with us fooling around so there was no bother with hiding anything. I guess I never wanted to "miss out" again. lol I ended up having some great friends who I fooled around with. Kinda lucky in that respect. Plus, I had a step-nephew who I played with from age 9-18. We usually had boners from dinner on to bedtime in anticipation of the fun we'd have.

Templar90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Amazing.

I must have grown up with sheltered, modest kids. I NEVER had any sort of fooling around, homoerotic wrestling, touching, dick comparing, rubbing, pitched tent flaunting, circle jerking experiences growing up. And went to my fair share. Usually with lots of boys, and into high school, several unsupervised situations that would have been ideal for such behavior. Never happened.

I feel ripped off! With the exception of one incident when I was very drunk and a buddy of mine got a little handsy when he helped me to bed (regrettably nothing happened) it wasn't until my fraternity days in college that everyone was open about their bodies, and the "boys will be boys" sort of horseplay went on. Even in the lockeroom in highschool, very little messing around unclothed ever went on. Imagine my surprise in college when a fraternity brother walks up and cups my dick two weeks into pledgeship.

Like I said, I guess it was a conservative upbringing/area. but I feel like I missed out on SO much! Oh well. Making up for lost time now :)

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Every single sleep over I've ever been too ended up with sex, usually in the evening/nigt and again in the morning.

Of course, the first sleep over i ever went to was in college and in some susie sorority's bed... I ended up at a few more sleep overs at that house, not always the same room. I guess those sisters talked to each other. :wink:

B_devilsnight007

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
sleepovers were always a fun time for me... there were a few guys who would always sleepover at my place, and we would always find something to keep us busy.

a lot of the guys i've done stuff with, started at sleepovers.

McFool

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Growing up I had lots of sleepovers.

We often talked about our dicks. Sometimes we went skinny dipping. From early on, I think most of my friends new I was obsessed about my pecker.

I'm sure they could make out my woody in the morning - if I had one. (We never slept naked - always in underwear or sweatpants.) I know I noticed when my friends were sporting woodys. Sometimes somebody said something about it - but usually not.

jeroenvol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We never really watched out for boners, once I was at a sleepover with my best friend and he only wore his briefs to sleep in, and he got this boner, we laughed at it and that was it.
On another occasion I waswith another friend of mine and we were playing truth or dare en he made me sit naked for like 10minutes with him, so I made him pulling back his foreskin 10times. Nothing more, just having fun with friends and exploring our bodies.

diego

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always sleep in my friend's home when we came back drunk from partys or play games until ther morning or study for tests . IT's normal have a boner in ther morning, we guys don't care about that, of course it will be some funny comments but that's is all. One time when i was 18 years old, i slept in my best friend home but we have to share a bed ( a bed for couple, i forgot the name in english) so each dude slept in a side turned to out of the bed for during the nigth when we get a boner cocks wouldn't touch another guy.. It's was a bad night, is pretty unconfortable share a bed with another guy.

This story remember a joke:
Three guys had to sleep in a motel but there was only one bedrom. So they share a bed, One guy stayed in a side of the bed, other one in the another side of the bed, and the third one slept between them. At mornig the guy who slept in one side said -- Man i had a great dream last night I dreamt with a blonde hot chick was jacking off my cock. The guy in the other side said --- This s really strange i has a great dream too, with a hot brunnete chick jacking off my cock all night. Then the guy between them said -- Damnth i had a nightmare, i dreamt i was skiing really fast to run away from a wild bear

highler

Just Browsing
Media
I know me and one of my best friends use to spend the night all the time. He was a year older then me and after he fell asleep it would never fail he always started to hump the bed. This al started when I was about 15 and went on until I was about 17. The first couple of times I did not do anything about it but after a wile I was curious and wanted to see how big he was. I could pull his shorts down and play with him as much as I wanted and he sleep the whole time. I guess he thought it was just part of his dream. I then started to experiment even more and got my cock out and put his hand on it. He would start to jack me off not even know it and then to my surprise he would go so fast and hard i had to make him stop. But I was able to watch him shot so many loads over time you could not image how cool it was. I could even put my cock by his mouth and he would suck it, it was crazy and awesome. I told him about this recently and he said that he was gay so not big surprise. I have a gf and I guess may be a little bi but it was a great time any day he came over.

tomyknees

Sexy Member
Media
I bet that he was really awake. I know when my friend would sleep over and play with my dick when he thought I was asleep I was really awake. I was hoping he would suck it but mostly he just stroked it. Still felt good and I never said anything.

Boinftw

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never did have any experiences like that either: being around others who were showing and playing. Kinda feels like I missed out on alot when I was younger! All sorts of fun I should have been having, just never realized it was there to be had I suppose.

D

deleted3782

I have a lot of sleepover stories...but this is the first one.

I was 14 and went to prep school, but I came home every summer. This particular summer, I stayed over at my old best friends house. We lived across the street from each other, and had been friends since we were 9. We did everything together before I went off to school and stayed at each other's houses all the time. Anyway, it was really late, and we were watching tv on the sofa. For some reason, my friend got the idea he wanted to be on the other side of me, so he clumsily moved to my other side by grabbing my leg, my arm, my dick through my shorts and going "excuse me, pardon me, excuse me"... He got to my other side, and then started back again, grabbing my leg, my dick. Of course, my dick got hard, and he kept grabbing at it...calling me boner boy, etc. He went back and forth several times, each time grabbing a bigger handful of my dick. It felt awesome to have a guy grab my hard-on like that...was the first time something like this had ever happened.

For whatever reason, he stopped, and we decided to go to bed. His dad had an office with a sofa and another TV, so we went in there...secluded from the rest of the house (he had two brothers and a sister). He went to sleep with his shirt off, and his jeans unbuttoned on the sofa, me on the floor. I woke up in the middle of the night, and slowly krept up to him. He was breathing very heavy, and had a reputation for sleeping heavy (his mom and sister used to pluck his eyebrows when he was alseep!)...so I put my hand on his crotch. No reaction, so I slid my hand down his jeans. No reaction, so I slid my hand down his underwear and found his dick. Still no reaction. I carefully unzipped his jeans a little more, and by this time he had wood. I pulled his dick out and put it in my mouth for a few strokes, but quickly chickened out and got back on the floor and went back to sleep.

The next morning, it was light out, and I was super horned up. I tried to do the same thing, but he woke up and told me to get the hell off! I was so freaked and ashamed for what I had done, I slunk home and we never spoke again. To this day, I havent spoken a word to him. It was 10 years before I ever tried anything with a guy after that night. Sad story.

One more quickie...I was the same age, at prep school (probably a few months before the previous story occured), and was staying at my best friends house for an off campus weekend. He was/is awesome, and I have lots of stories (and have told a few on here already). He had two brothers, so his idea of modesty was a bit different than mine. One morning, I woke up early and couldnt get back to sleep, so I made enough noise that he woke up too. It was way too early for him, but he got up anyway, half dazed. He wore oversized briefs (I guess his mom figured he would grow into them), which meant they were very loose. When he sat up, his hard-on flopped right through the leg of his briefs and stood in full sight. I wasnt used to such displays, and my eyes must have bugged out looking at it. He didnt make any effort to cover up until he noticed me staring (and probaly drooling too), and he matter-of-factly pulled his briefs back over it the best he could and went on with whatever conversation we were having. I was so enamoured by his reaction to showing wood...he just didnt care.

Ok, enough stories...for now.

B_devilsnight007

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
exwhysee said:
The next morning, it was light out, and I was super horned up. I tried to do the same thing, but he woke up and told me to get the hell off! I was so freaked and ashamed for what I had done, I slunk home and we never spoke again. To this day, I havent spoken a word to him. It was 10 years before I ever tried anything with a guy after that night. Sad story.

wow... that really sucks... strange how he was grabbing yours that night, and u were hard and all.. then he freaks out when u do pretty much the same thing... :confused:...

i did something like that to a friend of mine... he woke up, freaked out, and went back to sleep, we didn't talk for like 3 weeks.. then i heard it from a couple people what had happened, and he thought it was my brother... muahaha

we're still really good friends today... and i haven't tried to do anything like that since.. friendship is worth more.

D_5678iol

Just Browsing
Media
I have a cousin youger than me 5'. Sometimes we have to sleep together Coz his mother got faraway business, he had to stay with my family. Every morning,when I woke up early, I saw that both of us was getting hard, And he was pitching a tent likes me. Sometimes, he woke up earlier than me. And I know , he saw the screen of my sleep hard on.First time, I was shy of it, but now, I don't care of this. 'cause we're man,hahhahaha

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At the age of 15, I used to spend a lot of weekends over at my brother's house where he lived with his girlfriend, her two kids and a 19-year-old male lodger called "Mike". One night, we were all partying and drinking in the living room when I decided to slope off to an adjacent room for a few hours' nap. I don't know how many hours I'd been sleeping, but I was suddenly but gently awakened by someone nuzzling up next to me in the bed.

It was Mike. "OK, no problem," I thought, "I'll just fall back asleep." Moments later, he was undoing my trousers and slid his hand down my belly in search of my cock. Having never been touched sexually by another human being in my life, I got an instant erection...thus making it far easier for him to find his target.

I just lay there, peacefully enjoying the rhythmic stroking of a hand other than my own, when he took my hand and placed it on his own erect penis and closing my grasp around it. Not wanting to give the game away, I still didn't move a muscle (unless you count my cock, but it was Mike who was animating that particular anatomical feature).

When he realized I wasn't going to jack him off, he repositioned, placing his head on my belly and teasing my cock head and frenulum with his tongue before closing his lips around me and sucking half of my length into his mouth. It was glorious, and, to this day, blowjobs are by far my favourite form of sexual stimulation.

After a good few minutes of sucking, Mike sat up, stealthily removed my trousers and rolled me onto my side in a semi-fetal position. I knew what I was in for now, but decided to give it a go. He pressed his cock into my ass, but I was far too tight to allow entry. Rolling away from me, I heard him rummaging in the darkness at the bedside table, popping the lid off of a jar before returning.

He then inserted a well-lubricated finger into my rectum. The next thing I know, I was leaping out of bed and running through the living room, naked (where my brother and his g/f were still dancing), to get to the bathroom. It was Mentholated Vaseline, the bugger! :eek:

I happily remain an anal virgin to this day... :wink: