small,,average,,big tellthe truth plz .. thx

Nike93

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I personally dont care about your grammar and dont see why anybody else does considering the fact it's not hard to figure out what you mean. This isn't English 101 and im sure you didnt come here for a grammar lesson...

But anyways to answer your question I think that it is average. Not big but not small either. Trust me you will start to notice alot of people on here with smaller dicks then that calling themselves big :\

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Slightly above average length, but thin. My best guess would be 6 1/2 x 5 . Nothing to write home about but probabably won't get any complaints unless your partner is a size queen.

jake2063

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First the English is not what this site is about. Secondly, I would say it is average size and not what you would call a fatty. As you mature a little, you will find that size is not what matters nearly as much as how you use what you do have.

Good luck!:smile:

B_BoysAreToys

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm sorry if it came off abrasive. I just type and hit enter. I was just offering advice. Your penis is very nice actually and if english is your second language...an accent can be very sexy.

However, I just want to say that even if you are a statue of david, writing like that is a huge turn off. I'm sorry and I know you didn't ask for an english lesson...but it may help with the women outside of this site and in life. :)

Argh, it still came off abrasive. It's a shame that inflection and tone don't come through typed words. :/

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I'm sorry if it came off abrasive. I just type and hit enter. I was just offering advice. Your penis is very nice actually and if english is your second language...an accent can be very sexy.

However, I just want to say that even if you are a statue of david, writing like that is a huge turn off. I'm sorry and I know you didn't ask for an english lesson...but it may help with the women outside of this site and in life. :)

Argh, it still came off abrasive. It's a shame that inflection and tone don't come through typed words. :/

you can't ask someone who knows English at one level to use it on another level, that's nothing short of stupid
I'm sure that sounded abbrasive but I don't give a damn

wank_wanker

Experimental Member
Media
its ok guys ,, and yes english is my second language ,, but i dunno if that cock can satisfy women am still virgin am 18 yrs old and i wanna know if ma cock will keep grwoin or that is the final size of it !!

Nike93

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
its ok guys ,, and yes english is my second language ,, but i dunno if that cock can satisfy women am still virgin am 18 yrs old and i wanna know if ma cock will keep grwoin or that is the final size of it !!

I think that's it man.....mine been the same since i was 16 so thats 3 years with no growth...