small dick confession

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just don't become a raging alcoholic or turn to drugs. I did for years it makes things worse. I still envy dudes with big penis. Start to accept yourself or start to pump. I know you don't want to hear this but some woman really do think confidence is hot. I know what you mean though you can't just have the ones you want. I get it. Alot of times the ones I wanted rejected me. Some were nice about others were nice but talk shit behind your back. You will find someone it sounded like something ppl just say to make you feel better...it's not it's true. Some woman like the look or feel of a big dick. It is what is. Hope things work out for you man.

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
Just don't become a raging alcoholic or turn to drugs. I did for years it makes things worse. I still envy dudes with big penis. Start to accept yourself or start to pump. I know you don't want to hear this but some woman really do think confidence is hot. I know what you mean though you can't just have the ones you want. I get it. Alot of times the ones I wanted rejected me. Some were nice about others were nice but talk shit behind your back. You will find someone it sounded like something ppl just say to make you feel better...it's not it's true. Some woman like the look or feel of a big dick. It is what is. Hope things work out for you man.
looking at your galleries. you are not small at all. nice average size. I wonder why you think you are small ?!

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
looking at your galleries. you are not small at all. nice average size. I wonder why you think you are small ?!
This has been my experience. Even if it was average is small to many woman. There is no in-between. The reason I named my self SmallDguy. I had a FWB, one time she lost her phone. I called it and when I found it she had me under SmallDguy. Had another similar experience. My experience. Multiple other instances. Like I said some mind others don't. It depends.

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has been my experience. Even if it was average is small to many woman. There is no in-between. The reason I named my self SmallDguy. I had a FWB, one time she lost her phone. I called it and when I found it she had me under SmallDguy. Had another similar experience. My experience. Multiple other instances. Like I said some mind others don't. It depends.
From your posts it seems like you have come to terms with your size pretty well. I wish I could. Unfortunately I have more of a take my ball home, go big or go home type of personality.

Reactions: NotSureButCurious

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
From your posts it seems like you have come to terms with your size pretty well. I wish I could. Unfortunately I have more of a take my ball home, go big or go home type of personality.
According to your galleries you are not small too. Astonishing why you all think that...

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to your galleries you are not small too. Astonishing why you all think that...
Thanks but I don't think pictures always tell the whole story. Even if I was average most women nowadays consider that small anyways. Also SmallDguy's experiences kind of mirror mine and he's even bigger than me. Sorry to seem like a glass half empty pessimist but that's just the way I see it based on my own experiences and observations.

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
Thanks but I don't think pictures always tell the whole story. Even if I was average most women nowadays consider that small anyways. Also SmallDguy's experiences kind of mirror mine and he's even bigger than me. Sorry to seem like a glass half empty pessimist but that's just the way I see it based on my own experiences and observations.
It´s very sad to hear that even a nice average size makes guys depressed nowadays. Something really has to change. People need to learn that small or average is nothing bad. I wish I could start a movement

Reactions: Murphys

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It´s very sad to hear that even a nice average size makes guys depressed nowadays. Something really has to change. People need to learn that small or average is nothing bad. I wish I could start a movement
Kind of of off topic but do you believe the penis size studies are accurate? The ones that say approximately 5.7" x 4.7" bone pressed is average?

Reactions: Hakan1

EastCoastGay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hate my soft dick. Once in a while it's OK but not often. I'd like to just be able to walk around confidently. That being said I've had a lot of sex. Like almost unfathomable. With really hot guys young and old. No one has ever said anything about it. I'm working on stretching just because shrinkage seems to be more often with age.

Lil ryan

Expert Member
Media
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I read a thread like this I realize just how lucky I am to have a much more relaxed attitude towards often having the smallest dick in our naturist groups of friends etc.
I’ve even reached the point where I can enjoy it and recently swam in our unheated outdoor swimming pool for a dare knowing I would come out looking like this and get a lot of laughter... I don’t understand how anyone could let the size of their dick ruin their lives!
As I said, guess I am just lucky View attachment 71149031
You got me beat

Attachments

buddy4you

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I read a thread like this I realize just how lucky I am to have a much more relaxed attitude towards often having the smallest dick in our naturist groups of friends etc.
I’ve even reached the point where I can enjoy it and recently swam in our unheated outdoor swimming pool for a dare knowing I would come out looking like this and get a lot of laughter... I don’t understand how anyone could let the size of their dick ruin their lives!
As I said, guess I am just lucky View attachment 71149031
I also have a small one. I think yours is gorgeous!