Small Tits

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
all i know is, titty fucking lasts for a few minutes, but not having to untuck your nipples from your waistband lasts a lifetime. that said, i'd like to be a liiiittle more impressive on top with my clothes on out in public. i need something to keep the ghetto booty from dragging me to the pavement.

Miss Lit, your breasts are perfect. And by perfect, I mean "Damn girl!".

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
all i know is, titty fucking lasts for a few minutes, but not having to untuck your nipples from your waistband lasts a lifetime. that said, i'd like to be a liiiittle more impressive on top with my clothes on out in public. i need something to keep the ghetto booty from dragging me to the pavement.

your booty dosn't look all that big to me
nice but not real big

D

deleted136887

Small tits on a shapely body are very sexy. You love the whole woman, including her tits. If they are small and firm, shapely, and she has an original mind and some bush, what more can one ask for?

pacman1062

Experimental Member
Media
I would never throw a woman out of bed over her tits. However, I much prefer the smaller breasted ladies. A/B for the best look on a thin to average frame.

StillEnjoyingLife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I adore breasts of any size, so long as they are natural. Breasts that are large and saggy are fine, though flabbily saggy breasts are less attractive. Small breasts can be beautiful if they are nicely shaped. Puffy nipples are a plus, but I have loving memories of a girlfriend whose big, bouncy, easily stimulated breasts proudly displayed inverted nipples.

I can be (and repeatedly am) turned on by natural breasts of any size. Indeed, I remember an occasion, during my first marriage, when I felt quite turned on by a young woman who was unabashedly flat-chested. A professional colleague, she was a "hard body", an exercise fanatic. My recollection is of a committee meeting in which she was wearing a snug-fitting T-shirt and no bra. The T-shirt clearly revealed puffy nipples, which were slightly elongated horizontally, and I repeatedly found myself having to drag my eyes away from her chest and stop thinking about what a pleasure it would be if we could be alone and she let me remove her T-shirt and suck on those puffy nipples!

Supporting the point of my feeling that all kinds of (natural) breasts can be attractive is the fact that I was happily married for over 25 years to a woman who wore a 36B bra. I loved her pert, upturned breasts that never sagged, even when she was in her 50s.

My second wife wears a size 34G bra, and her bountiful breasts are the most beautiful I have ever seen, either in person or in photographs. But she dresses very conservatively, and I was already seriously interested in her even before I realized how spectacularly bathykolpian she is. We've been in a monogamous relationship for over 22 years now, and at a little over 60 years of age, her breasts hang lower but her nipples still point forward and slightly up.

When we make love, she is usually, by mutual preference, on top, a position in which I love sucking on both her nipples simultaneously. This ordinarily happens after I have earlier brought her to orgasm by fingering and sucking her nipples while we lie side by side, and/or after she has climaxed from cunnilingus, during which I love to look up at her breasts. When she lies on her back, her breasts, being natural, spread beautifully outwards; and while tonguing her I can see them rising precipitously from her ribs like two rounded mountain peaks with a broad valley between.

Hurray for beautifully breasted women, of ALL cup sizes!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I adore breasts of any size, so long as they are natural. Breasts that are large and saggy are fine, though flabbily saggy breasts are less attractive. Small breasts can be beautiful if they are nicely shaped. Puffy nipples are a plus, but I have loving memories of a girlfriend whose big, bouncy, easily stimulated breasts proudly displayed inverted nipples.

I can be (and repeatedly am) turned on by natural breasts of any size. Indeed, I remember an occasion, during my first marriage, when I felt quite turned on by a young woman who was unabashedly flat-chested. A professional colleague, she was a "hard body", an exercise fanatic. My recollection is of a committee meeting in which she was wearing a snug-fitting T-shirt and no bra. The T-shirt clearly revealed puffy nipples, which were slightly elongated horizontally, and I repeatedly found myself having to drag my eyes away from her chest and stop thinking about what a pleasure it would be if we could be alone and she let me remove her T-shirt and suck on those puffy nipples!

Supporting the point of my feeling that all kinds of (natural) breasts can be attractive is the fact that I was happily married for over 25 years to a woman who wore a 36B bra. I loved her pert, upturned breasts that never sagged, even when she was in her 50s.

My second wife wears a size 34G bra, and her bountiful breasts are the most beautiful I have ever seen, either in person or in photographs. But she dresses very conservatively, and I was already seriously interested in her even before I realized how spectacularly bathykolpian she is. We've been in a monogamous relationship for over 22 years now, and at a little over 60 years of age, her breasts hang lower but her nipples still point forward and slightly up.

When we make love, she is usually, by mutual preference, on top, a position in which I love sucking on both her nipples simultaneously. This ordinarily happens after I have earlier brought her to orgasm by fingering and sucking her nipples while we lie side by side, and/or after she has climaxed from cunnilingus, during which I love to look up at her breasts. When she lies on her back, her breasts, being natural, spread beautifully outwards; and while tonguing her I can see them rising precipitously from her ribs like two rounded mountain peaks with a broad valley between.

Hurray for beautifully breasted women, of ALL cup sizes!

I like your answer! How great for you that you appreciate all size breasts!

Singleman8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girlfriend once that was 4'11" A cups and dynamite does come in small packages.
wonderful person. too bad that our timing of things to do in life didn't match back then. I still see her every once in a while and she is married now.

D_Harrison Board

Experimental Member
Media
I prefer smaller breasts myself (32a - 34b). Although 32a is a bit small, but I prefer them over say 44DD. One of the really nice things about smaller breasts is that they tend to stay a little perkier as they age compaired to larger breasts. I definantly prefer smaller breasts over fake breasts of any size. Fake breasts may look good while wearing clothes, but in the nude, nope, doesn't do it for me. Big turn off.
And yes, you can tit fuck small breasts, you just need to push them together.

Last edited: