Smaller penis?

carolinacurious:
If you hurt your girlfriend during sex or whatever might happen, do you sometimes wish your dick wasn't so big and just avarage sized?

I've wished that what I had didn't hurt my girlfriend but that strange foreign idea of which you speak? no.

Actually, the one time I did feel a bit envious... I was having a conversation with a straight friend of mine who I happen to know is pretty small. (A quick aside, this guy has NO problem getting girlfriends AND keeping them.) Anyway we were talking about the relative merits of geting blowjobs from women and men when he said, "EVERY woman I've ever been with can deep throat me."

Kinda puts things in a new light.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Originally posted by masta@Mar 26 2005, 06:55 PM
If you hurt your girlfriend during sex or whatever might happen, do you sometimes wish your dick wasn't so big and just avarage sized?
[post=294198]Quoted post[/post]​
Are you crazy? Why would anyone want a smaller one? I am very happy with my 8"

Spork

1st Like
Media
I'm with Dr. Rock on this one.

I feel lucky to have something that can give so much pleasure. It's not like I did anything to earn it or deserve it, but as long as it's there and it works, I'll use it as much as I can!

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
no, but I can live with it. nobody's been able to get more than the head of my dick in their mouth since I was like 13 years old (okay, some people have tried too hard, but that usually isn't very pleasant). there's nothing about myself I want or need to change - it's the rest of the world that needs to deal with ME :D