Smaller than average guys: how did you feel...

Apparently, Veale took quite a number of the urologist stretching surveys I was talking about and combined them.

If he combined studies with dramatically different survey methodology, I'm not very confident anything would be achieved.

Thats true. However 2 inches soft is small, and that was what i was comparing with. I guess i assumed that everyone else grew in proportion like i did - didnt know about growers and showers then!

Yeah, the penis status hierarchy is commonly based on the flaccid size observed in the locker room or when "peeing in the woods." I guess it might be different among gays in a bath house or sauna. You should try imagining what less than 1" flaccid feels like in the showers. Comments aren't necessary to get the picture of what others are thinking.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If a large, longer dick is more likely to provide women with powerful vaginal orgasms accompanied with vaginal contractions, triggered by deep penetration, then maybe the corresponding male orgasm is better too. Or maybe any additional pleasure is just psychological. I wouldn't know.
The "If", however, has no actual basis in fact. Per other surveys discussed here ad nauseum, many if not most women don't even experience regular vaginal orgasm, and many if not most report them to be either the same or of lesser intensity/enjoyment than clitoral orgasms. Now someone like harryp would probably jump in to tell us they're all lying in these surveys, or that surveys have no bearing on "real life", but until shown to be false I'm willing to accept scientific data.

If size is the issue, then I can simply refer myself back to when I was smaller than now. The orgasms so many years ago were no better.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

What you say is no doubt true for many or even a very large % of woman, but other quite reliable women some of whom we both know, report otherwise. Yes, it is only a fraction of women that experience or even pursue the legendary vaginal contractive orgasms allegedly triggered by deep penetration to the cul de sac or around the uterus.

Let's see, you now claim 8" if memory serves. How much smaller were you? 2 or 3 inches smaller would not effect this issue in most cases.

How did you gain size, BTW? Or was it just the maturing process of which you speak.

What you say is no doubt true for many or even a very large % of woman, but other quite reliable women some of whom we both know, report otherwise. Yes, it is only a fraction of women that experience or even pursue the legendary vaginal contractive orgasms allegedly triggered by deep penetration to the cul de sac or around the CERVIX (corrected).

Let's see, you now claim 8" if memory serves. How much smaller were you? 2 or 3 inches smaller would not effect this issue in most cases.

How did you gain size, BTW? Or was it just the maturing process of which you speak.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What you say is no doubt true for many or even a very large % of woman, but other quite reliable women some of whom we both know, report otherwise. Yes, it is only a fraction of women that experience or even pursue the legendary vaginal contractive orgasms allegedly triggered by deep penetration to the cul de sac or around the uterus.

Maturing. I'm attempting not run afoul of site rules. And my earliest memory was being at most 4" hard. If anything, my orgasms have improved with age (if nothing else has).

Any attempt to make comparisons of orgasm pleasure are ludicrous, and then adding some attempt to correlate size AND then conclude that correlation equals causation is beyond foolish.

Maturing. I'm attempting not run afoul of site rules. And my earliest memory was being at most 4" hard. If anything, my orgasms have improved with age (if nothing else has).

Any attempt to make comparisons of orgasm pleasure are ludicrous, and then adding some attempt to correlate size AND then conclude that correlation equals causation is beyond foolish.

Well, I can compare in myself grossly premature orgasm vs orgasm at least after a woman get "hot and juicy." Big difference.

Some couples claim big difference if orgasm occurs during vaginal clamp down on an inserted penis.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well, I can compare in myself grossly premature orgasm vs orgasm at least after a woman get "hot and juicy." Big difference.

Some couples claim big difference if orgasm occurs during vaginal clamp down on an inserted penis.
Orgasms vary day to day. That's not the issue. The issue is trying to claim a correlation and make it a causation between penile size and quality of orgasm.

But I moved on the noting differences between mutual orgams and non-mutual.

Can you rephrase this?...I'm not understanding what you're saying here

Forget it. Not important. Making too fine a point somewhat like the number of angels that can dance on the head of a pin.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Really? No downside to humiliation? Understandable that a smaller than average guy might have such feelings, but develop them as a way of life?

Yes, actually it has really worked for me. I am no longer jealous or upset that I have a small penis. I have accepted it, and am happy to get nicely teased about being small and compared to Men with huge cocks.

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
Humbling. But I got over it eventually.

I would say the only (mildly) painful aspect is seeing all the people in their profiles who are members of various groups with names like "Monster BBC Cocks," "Eight Inches and Up," stuff like that. That can make you really feel like you've got a corn nut between your legs. :worried:

You shouldn't feel that way. They may be a bigger prick than they have between their legs.

Reactions: Toddcc987

hammer75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Humbling. But I got over it eventually.

I would say the only (mildly) painful aspect is seeing all the people in their profiles who are members of various groups with names like "Monster BBC Cocks," "Eight Inches and Up," stuff like that. That can make you really feel like you've got a corn nut between your legs. :worried:
When I look down it looks like a fucking acorn. Sometimes I find I’m better off staying off the site but I already know the truth anyway. I have some people that I talk to here and that mostly outweighs the depressive facts.

Reactions: 1297396

When I look down it looks like a fucking acorn. Sometimes I find I’m better off staying off the site but I already know the truth anyway. I have some people that I talk to here and that mostly outweighs the depressive facts.
Yup. The ppl that do embrace and enjoy small dicks make it all worth while

hammer75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup. The ppl that do embrace and enjoy small dicks make it all worth while
I hate my dick but I understand what you mean. I use to hope it would get bigger.... now I hope I can just tolerate it until I leave this rock....not there yet

First of all most studies show a trend towards a normal distribution for penis size.
Second, your statement that 50% of people are below average intelligence shows that you have no clue what you are talking about. In fact that's actually a joke we tell to non-professionals and it's pretty hilarious.
Furthermore you should learn the difference between bp and nbp measurements since you seem to mix up those values.

P.S.: How about you write one post instead of several one after another?

Looks to me like it doesn't trend toward normal. Unexpectedly it seems to skew toward the small:

Is Your Penis Bigger Than Average?
By Chris Jager - Lifehacker Australia - May 24, 2019

"Is my penis bigger/smaller than average?" It's a question most men ask their partners at one point or another. Unfortunately, unless you're bigger than the norm (or dating a sociopath), you probably didn't receive a frank and honest answer.

The self-explanatory World Penis Data website attempts to provide a definitive answer. Here's the number you need to beat.

World Penis Data collated its results from every study on the subject that's available online. To make things more accurate, the data has been divided into objective and self-reported measurements. As you'd expect, there's a significant discrepancy between the two.

It's worth noting that these numbers are based on a collection of averages from multiple studies, rather than individual measurements. Nevertheless, the results paint a pretty comprehensive picture.

The chief takeaway is that most men think they have a six-inch erection, while scientific measurements suggest we are actually an inch shorter on average.

TLDR: If your penis length exceeds 13 centimetres while erect, you are officially longer than average.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

The chief takeaway is that most men think they have a six-inch erection, while scientific measurements suggest we are actually an inch shorter on average.

I was crazier: thought I was "about 6" when actually and 1-1/2 shorter!

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks to me like it doesn't trend toward normal. Unexpectedly it seems to skew toward the small:

Is Your Penis Bigger Than Average?
By Chris Jager - Lifehacker Australia - May 24, 2019

"Is my penis bigger/smaller than average?" It's a question most men ask their partners at one point or another. Unfortunately, unless you're bigger than the norm (or dating a sociopath), you probably didn't receive a frank and honest answer.

The self-explanatory World Penis Data website attempts to provide a definitive answer. Here's the number you need to beat.

World Penis Data collated its results from every study on the subject that's available online. To make things more accurate, the data has been divided into objective and self-reported measurements. As you'd expect, there's a significant discrepancy between the two.

It's worth noting that these numbers are based on a collection of averages from multiple studies, rather than individual measurements. Nevertheless, the results paint a pretty comprehensive picture.

TLDR: If your penis length exceeds 13 centimetres while erect, you are officially longer than average.

I’m sure that even though I measure correctly, I would get a bigger number than a hypothetical, official measurer-person for a penis-measuring study

I feel confident that I can/would take the time to record the biggest erection I could, whereas they would slap a ruler on what ever quality erection was presented to them, and move on

I have personally seen myself at a legit 7.5” bp. If I just whip it out and work up a quick 2 minute boner and stick a ruler on it, it’s lucky to reach 7” bp

I am not surprised at the discrepancy between self reported and measured, and I think it is a combo of dishonesty, optimism, and variation of erection quality