Smaller to average guys?

bigdavebear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you small guys are lucky-you dont have to adjust your pants all the time as we do with huge cocks. Can only speak for myself, tho, but the big crotch shows big and most men and women look........at the crotch first.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Not necessarily. The average penis is 5.1" - 5.8" (depending on the study you consult). The guy who never reaches 3" hasn't been average at one time or another, has he?
No he hasn't. Which is the reason why the average is some surveys is 5.1 inches. According to one doctor a penis needs only to be 1.7 inches long erect to be functional. I suppose that means that a documented penis of 1.7 inches was able to successfully impregnate a woman. At any rate there are enough guys under three and certainly under four inches to bring the average down lower than what many assume the average to be.

According to my urologist, many men's penes are one to two inches shorter than they would be because of obesity. Obesity adds more fat to the fad pad above the penis and the extra fat there makes the penis to be functionally shorter if the man is obese. This is more obvious in the flaccid state then the erect state.

As men age, some men have less firm erections due to less blood engorging the penis due to poor blood circulation. This less firm erect penis will not be as long as when the man was younger and more blood was flowing to the penis.

So we men don't always have a contant fixed penis length throughout our adult years from young adulthood to being elderly.