ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Oh what the fuck ever.

Yesterday I met with a prospective customer. He was an Army Corpsman, a nurse, and 9 years ago his car was sideswiped, spun into a tree, and then was T-boned by a semi-. Half of his spine was severed. He walks with two crutches, wears a catheter, and deals with constant pain and PTSD symptoms. He's planning for the eventuality of requiring a wheelchair.

But we were discussing disabilities . Sorry.

Re: "government assistance". In the US, government assistance is SSDI. It pays those with a qualifying disability WHO ARE UNABLE TO WORK.

Wake the fuck up. A small dick will not prevent anyone from working. If you want to try the emotional disability route, then get your ass diagnosed with a dysmorphic disorder, which is a legitimate psychological problem. Which still won't get you SSDI.

tinytigger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oy vey. No. I am not @wallyj84. But I am concerned about the plight he and others like him face. No one seems to be taking it seriously.

Okay, I'll be serious for a moment. By making the comparison, your post makes a mockery of those who have REAL physical or mental disabilities. Therefore, your post simply does not deserve any serious consideration.

What a load of complete bullshit......self appointed representative of no recognized, credible, diagnosed, group pf people.......can you point to the World health Organizations research and policies please...or maybe the UN charters on discrimination ?......No , because your arguments are baseless, and your claims are false, you're opinion is fine however, i support you in your entitlements to it, but your assertions are just plain moronic i'm afraid.

Its easier to stick to expressions of opinion its actually easier as no facts are required to form or express an opinion, but when you make arguments you must cite facts, not fairytales.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I never feed into uncle shit. I am also never misogynistic. At worst you can call my views misandry, but I have never been misogynistic.

You feed readers/lurkers garbage about how women feel about smalls and the kind of stuff you say, yes... It's sexist, and feeds misogynists fuel for their fire.

It's irresponsible and should have been stopped years ago. Literally, YEARS ago.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You size deniers are the new flat earthers.

Talk about a false equivalency. You say you have a small penis, well OK! Who am I to deny it or say otherwise? Join a support group. Start a support group. Whatever. The public self flagellation over having a small penis is tiresome.

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As Kim pointed out, I have pictures in my profile. So you can go there and see that I have a less than one inch penis.

Do you know how big an inch is?

I have looked at your pictures. You do not have a one inch penis. That is objective, measurable fact. So the only options here are 1) You are completely fucking delusional, in which case you need psychiatric care for the delusions that are obviously causing you pain, or 2) you are deliberately trolling.

Since we have evidence that you know you're trolling, well...

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, I'm not falling for this stupid gas lighting BS.

Here is the definition of gaslighting

The thing about gaslighting is that it is lying to make someone disbelieve the evidence provided by reality.

In the real world where facts exist, your penis is not one inch long. Gaslighting is, in fact, what you are doing by trying to get us to disbelieve the evidence in front of us.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Look at what this thread is about. I have been following the OP. My only problem is that my opinion isn't popular on these boards.

No, wallyj... You are a troll. You just are. I'm not backing down, you say things that are clear and obvious lies for the sake of getting a rise out of people, and you are great at it.

That's not a compliment.

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Look at what this thread is about. I have been following the OP. My only problem is that my opinion isn't popular on these boards.

No, your problem is you constantly make absurd claime that you can’t back up. We’ve all seen the evidence here. You DON’T have a micropenis of 1 inch. Any problems you have with it are psychological. But as we all suspect here by now giving your history of posting; even that is not true. You are deliberately trolling these boards. And as I told you before you are insulting and upsetting people by comparing your non-existent problem to real problems like broken relationships, harrasments, real disabilities and even cancer. Cut it out!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My dick is less than one inch. You can see the pic posted in this thread.

I said multiple times that being a Small isn't on the same level as a disability like blindness.

You just dislike what I have to say because you can't disprove it.

I don't bother reporting you, because I know it'll get dismissed.

You are trolling. You just fucking are.

Why you are allowed to for so many years when others get banned for way less, I have no fucking idea.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Blah blah blah. Have fun trying to convince people that a less than one inch dick is a not a micropenis.
You have fun trying to convince anyone that your penis is less than one inch.

It's quite ironic that you posted your photos, but complain any time I even mention their existence, let alone repost them. Then you repeat this gaslighting claim and accuse stalking, and keep saying it's "less than an inch".

Has even one member agreed with your size claim?

So sad that you've once again been hoisted by your own petard.

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Being a Small is a sexual and social disability. We don't need government assistance, but our plight should be recognised. Too many pretend that size doesn't matter when it matters more than anything else.

I know you're just here for SPH, but it really doesn't. The overwhelming majority of people who think size matters are not the people who actually get penises stuck into them. The overwhelming majority of people who do like getting penetrated simply don't care, and rarely prefer penises that are considered big. Those are the facts. You can indulge your small penis kink however you like, but what you do not get to do is make shit up and pretend it's true.

Size really, truly, is not a determining factor for people who like being penetrated with dicks. It simply is not.