1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Smelling underwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Stevewoodhead, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Stevewoodhead

Stevewoodhead Member

I so get turned on by smelling underwear, even my own , I also get hard when smelling light skid marks. Anybody else like smelling underwear and what do you like smelling, sweat, piss, cum ,skid marks ?

jackoliver, ZeoChakram and Lolosagger like this.
  2. 502855

502855 Guest

I love smelling other guy’s underwear. Don’t do it much at all now - no opportunity - but did it a lot as a teenager and early twenties when I stayed over at mate’s houses.

Not really a fan of skid marks, I focus on the front pouch... sweat, musk, piss and precum/cum stains really turn me on.

Deep.throat.sucker likes this.
  3. 845936

845936 Guest

Depending on whos undies they are yea its super hot,except for the skid marks. Love the smell of balls,esp like after work or partyn over night. Hot

4. Stevewoodhead

Stevewoodhead Member

I don't like shit marks but light skid marks smell different and I get a hard on from smelling them with the cum, piss and sweat

mutualjax likes this.
  5. 1218981

1218981 Guest

I love ball sweat and cum stained undies. It's almost like sniffing poppers haha

Briefsniff and mutualjax like this.
  6. Briefsniff

Briefsniff Active Member

Totally agree. Noting gives me a stiffy like it. I leak almost instantly.

HBG-Stud and jonny719 like this.
  7. mattthe87

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    Love sniffing underwear, whether mine or someone else's. Huge turnon when there's precum and piss stains in them.

Always up for swapping undies with other guys too, so if you're in Sydney let me know ;)

Happy to chat on kik too about undies and swap pics - matt_e87

manplay21 and rc0946 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice