smoking

avalonjim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I used to fuck around with a guy who had a smoking fetish. I have since quit smoking, but he HONESTLY could go from nothing to full boner just from me blowing smoke rings... soo welcome to the world of fetishes. wanna get me hard... be an incredibly well hung black dude standing at a urinal with your cock hanging out pissing.

Reactions: bulgebigger

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to have the same problem whenever I sneezed. The Doc asked me if I'd taken anything for it and I told him "yeah pepper"

markimus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't get a boner everytme but if I play with the smoke I totally do.
Now, when I smoke a cigar I pop wood instantly and it pretty much doesn't go down until I blow. That can be a problem!
I hang out at a cigar bar that is mostly guys and all those hot men in suits and dress shirts make me leak like a fucking faucet. I've actually come a few times while I'm sitting there.

You want to see the number of gay smoke fetishers, check out youtube.com and search for smoking cigars gay etc.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I don't get a boner everytme but if I play with the smoke I totally do.
Now, when I smoke a cigar I pop wood instantly and it pretty much doesn't go down until I blow. That can be a problem!
I hang out at a cigar bar that is mostly guys and all those hot men in suits and dress shirts make me leak like a fucking faucet. I've actually come a few times while I'm sitting there.

You want to see the number of gay smoke fetishers, check out youtube.com and search for smoking cigars gay etc.

How the hell do you come from just sitting there?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Greetings Kasso:

From the images in your gallery one would have to say that you have a lot to be proud of. The veins certainly display a great capacity to carry blood into and out of your love muscle. Fellow LPSGs, check out this gallery of Kasso and enjoy. I am not promoting anyone's gallery, but this one is an excellent display of veins.

jay9856

Experimental Member
Media
I am very turned on by cig smoking and by being with smokers. Not sure why but there are quite a few guys who are turned on by it. Taking deep drags always gives me raging hardon. Check out smokingoys.com and you'll see there must be quite a few smoker fetishers out there. Its a good quality site

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everytime i smoke i get hard is this normal
Many people get hard when sucking on long sticks.:smile:

I am very turned on by cig smoking and by being with smokers. Not sure why but there are quite a few guys who are turned on by it. Taking deep drags always gives me raging hardon. Check out smokingoys.com and you'll see there must be quite a few smoker fetishers out there. Its a good quality site
A smoker gives an appearance at the very start. You see their lips in action which may send a subliminal message to the sex zones of the brain.
interesting...isn't nicotine is a vasoconstrictor?...hmm..

That is the medical statement. That said, I have found smokers who perform far better sexually than those chizzled workout fanatics.