Smooth or furry?

dakingfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anybody know which young celebs shave or otherwise remove chest hair for that (I think) smooth look. I sort of remember that Justin Timberlake used to be fuzzy but now he's smooth.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
dakingfish said:
Does anybody know which young celebs shave or otherwise remove chest hair for that (I think) smooth look. I sort of remember that Justin Timberlake used to be fuzzy but now he's smooth.

Robbie Williams was carefully depilitated in "Take That" but has allowed his body hair to regrow.
Jon Bon Jovi was very hairy in his Cher days but is now waxed to death.
I remember reading that actors like William Holden had to shave their bodies as hairy chests and underarms were thought to be too animalistic for the censors ....

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Nelly Gay said:
Robbie Williams was carefully depilitated in "Take That" but has allowed his body hair to regrow.
Jon Bon Jovi was very hairy in his Cher days but is now waxed to death.
I remember reading that actors like William Holden had to shave their bodies as hairy chests and underarms were thought to be too animalistic for the censors ....

Joe Rogan is a little fur ball and for his Men's Health spread, they made him shave his chest. What a waste.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
dakingfish said:

Barbara Stanwyck apparently had a full beard !

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
alex8 said:
If we start listing all the inhabitants of Hollywood's lavender closet who had a 'beard', we could be here forever. :rolleyes:

I don't think it's generally realized that James Marsden [http://www.lpsg.org/celebrity-endowments/28125-james-marsden.html, and see also the X-Men thread linked to by Pecker in that thread] is naturally a furry beastie:

Picture here

I find the combination of a pretty feminine face with a very hirsute body strangeley attractive ......

carlton5

Experimental Member
Media
No question, my biggest turnon has GOT to be younger guys with furry chests--something about the whole youthful/virginal look coupled with the rough/manly features like beard, mustache, chest hair, hairy legs/arms, etc. There's a certain dichotomy there that really does it for ME, at least!

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
carlton5 said:
No question, my biggest turnon has GOT to be younger guys with furry chests--something about the whole youthful/virginal look coupled with the rough/manly features like beard, mustache, chest hair, hairy legs/arms, etc. There's a certain dichotomy there that really does it for ME, at least!

He may have hair upon his chest but, sister, so has Lassie. Cole Porter