Something i noticed in gay clubs

rugger89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, i finally decided id try my hat at going to a gay club. One thing i was particularly excited for was the fact I no longer had to do the whole 'guy has to make the first move' thing.

While i have no issue with that and it was never really a concern it gets to the point where at time you just want a break :wink:...On a side note i find it so hot when a women would make the first move. Shows determination, confidence and sass.

Anyway, ill get to the point, so i went in and i noticed that most, if not all guys were unfortunately under the same impression i was. It was rather comical at times, where guys would stick to their little social circle and make eyes with some random guy that had caught their fancy waiting for them to approach.

I should probably point out that ive only gotten around to going twice to a gay club so it might not exactly be the most accurate of statements :confused:

Am i just crazy or does anyone else get that vibe?

manjuic38

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's my two cents: if it is like in my neighboorhood, they just don't want to commit yet in case something better would come along... they'll hit on you 15 min before closing time...
Actually, I met hot guys (and less attitude) in straight clubs. Curious/bi men seem to all stick "at the back" where they spot one another. Easier to strike up a conversation with so called straight men by talking sports, even women...