Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes I have. After I swallow I just get something to drink. It helped me

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's oxygen bubbles, mitchymo. Not terrible for your body at all.
There's also Listerine.

And it's not surprising that the 'live food' has a bit of tickle to it. Hope you know the health of your sources. For me it varies greatly from source to source.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Swallowing semen i mean.
Does anyone else get that? I do. Not a proper sore throat like from flu but a weird kind of tenderness...:redface:

How long after swallowing did you get the sore throat?

Infections can be transmitted to the throat via oral sex, but it would take a few days for any symptoms to develop. Have you ever had a guy wear a condom before fellitating him? You might want to try a polyurathane condom; they don't taste so bad. And, try putting a bit of lubricant inside the condom first. Let us know how it works.

As for H2O2 being rocket fuel, that would be only in high concentrations. What you buy at the pharmacy (chemist shop for your Brits) is a very low concentration.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's oxygen bubbles, mitchymo. Not terrible for your body at all.
There's also Listerine.

And it's not surprising that the 'live food' has a bit of tickle to it. Hope you know the health of your sources. For me it varies greatly from source to source.

I know that the ears are supposed to get bigger when we age but looking at your AV you look 352, still cute tho! :biggrin1:
How long after swallowing did you get the sore throat?

Infections can be transmitted to the throat via oral sex, but it would take a few days for any symptoms to develop. Have you ever had a guy wear a condom before fellitating him? You might want to try a polyurathane condom; they don't taste so bad. And, try putting a bit of lubricant inside the condom first. Let us know how it works.

As for H2O2 being rocket fuel, that would be only in high concentrations. What you buy at the pharmacy (chemist shop for your Brits) is a very low concentration.

Its just a 24hr thing, develops within 24 then dissappears within 24.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know that the ears are supposed to get bigger when we age but looking at your AV you look 352, still cute tho! :biggrin1:

Its just a 24hr thing, develops within 24 then dissappears within 24.

Strange; I have no idea. I'm so afraid of infection that it's been years since I've done that. The first time I was fellitated I was 19 years old and the guy gave me gonorrhea, so obviously he had oral gonorrhea. Be careful; don't get something that could be hard or impossible to treat.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never swallow......and I am gay!:frown1:
I must be really boring in bed!!!!:mad:

Last edited:
M

Mr Ed in Mass

Luka can do no wrong so says my wife, cigarbabe.

Kevly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've often felt a tingling sensation after swallowing a (young) guy's cum. It only makes sense that the more concentrated the load, you'll feel a slight movement in your mouth right after a guy deposits the sperm. As you said, when the load first hits your tongue and throat, there's hundreds of thousands of little LIVE swimmers searching for an egg to fertilize...