Sounding ?

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I experienced my first sounding.....not sure if I did it right ? But it felt ? ummmmm ? hard to say how it felt ? being my first time , I'd say it felt pretty good .. I didnt last as long ..came in like 30 min but had more pre-cum then the norm...... I know there's a safe way but is there actually a right way ?

Yeah there are safe ways to do it. The best thing is to have someone show you how to do it safely and be sure to use real, good quality sounds. It's easy to fuck-up stuff down in there and you do not want to do that.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really think this is something I will never try. Yikes, it makes me cringe thinking about putting something up there.

I realize there are lots of you who will tell me it's all good, feels delicious, etc. But I don't think I'll get over the cringe factor. I have plenty of fun with my penis already.

Not trying to be a downer for the thread. My fingers just started typing (maybe my penis hijacked my fingers :redface:).

I respect those who go for it. Always respectful for the adventurous. :smile:

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OH ! come on ! its not that bad ! I'm hooked now ! lol .....U couldnt imagine how gr8 it feels ! I'm up to a 1/2 rod wut ever that is in gauges but ? OMG !!!! U guys prolly cringe at my piercings if sounding makes U weak ! Lmao...... Not sure how to link ? but...go to www.slutload.com then click on upload videos .... then in the search box ! type in sounding ....theres a guy there sounding away

Last edited by a moderator:

FLHryGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i've tried it before, but it seems to always burn a little...so it doesn't seem fun. What kind of lube (ph balanced) works the best. Does it burn when you do it?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
KY liquid gel works good...

But what really matter is what you are using...
A proper polished surgical steel sound should not "burn" when properly lubed.

Other foreign objects are not a good idea....especially if you can not properly sterilize them.

Chances are you may be starting with too large a diameter...It's not a bad idea to start with a 6 or 7 mm sound and get used to it....
then, once you are a little more relaxed, work your way up to a fatter sound.

IT feels very odd at first... but it is extremely stimulating... and with practice you more than get used to it, you crave it...

Guys who do it a lot often move to a prince's wand if they have a PA piercing... this is essentially, a long sound that is drilled down its length allowing you to freely ejaculate with the sound in place... that is a very hot feeling.

jackflynn7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mostly walk on the mild side, but I do sound for sexual pleasure; not now frequently because I'm in a good sexual relationship. I have not (yet) had the courage to ask her to sound me during a HJ but she is willing and adept at teasing my urethral opening with her rather tiny little-fingertip about to the depth of her well trimmed nail cuticle.

Sounding in the safe-zone above the curve was exciting when it was new but became commonplace and contributed little to arousal and orgasm. It came alive when I got a Sims sound and reached the hot zone (prostate/sphincter area). To do this, you have to insert the sound before erection comes on. When it does, it will grip the sound but not prevent its removal or cause pain. I do not intentionally sound into the bladder and do not wish to and risk damage to the sphincter by doing so.

When you insert the sound, you will know when you have reached the hot zone. Tiny stroking movements with the sound will stimulate erection instantly and intense orgasm/ejaculation come on even more quickly than the sensation would suggest. I continue to stroke to the "point of orgasmic inevitability", the first (precum) contraction, which is usually about a second before the several that are the cumshot series. I slide the sound out slowly, to get it away from the ducts at the prostate, until the series starts, and then slide it out quickly. Extracting the sound leaves the urethra open behind it, which may take a contraction or two to fill.

This is a sophisticated form of masturbation and takes calmness a gentle hand. One who "loses it" during orgasm should avoid doing this because the endorphins will block pain and may result in accidental perforation. But done right, with attention to cleanliness, can be pretty rewarding.

I do not wish stretching or mutilation, so I am limited to about 3/16"/5mm. My sense is that a ribbed sound of that size could be invigorating. So might rigidly attaching it to the post of an ultrasonic toothbrush driver, which I plan to do. I'd like to see Japanese technology brought to bear on this.

Like riding a horse or a motorcycle, you have to get into the right mood to do this. Its better not to try this if you haven't ejaculated in a while, because the urgency can make you careless. Doing this should be treated like taking a hot bath...take your time to pamper yourself and pay close attention to the sensations.