Spartacus

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
One cheap way to watch the show. Is to join netflix for free two week trial. They have all the episodes there. And then cancel before your two week trial is up.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
people will watch, just as in ancient Rome people watched Christians, children and animals mutilated, raped, slaughtered in the public coliseums. If you are a silly bugger then you'll watch. Read a book instead and rejoin humanity.

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
people will watch, just as in ancient Rome people watched Christians, children and animals mutilated, raped, slaughtered in the public coliseums. If you are a silly bugger then you'll watch. Read a book instead and rejoin humanity.

is your point "read a book", or "don't watch the show because it happens in an era where Christians were mistreated"?

I'm just trying to understand.

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I studied Latin and Roman history in high school (way back when).... I must have missed the chapter on "Penis Equus"... I agree... makes me want to watch, real or not ! Togas, bare chests, big dicks... what more could a person need to be entertained?

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
One cheap way to watch the show. Is to join netflix for free two week trial. They have all the episodes there. And then cancel before your two week trial is up.

I already have Starz, and the episodes are onDemand as well. I also have Netflix, and the DVD player that connects to them, and I can watch things instantly. Its just a matter of sitting down and watching them.

I like a little good gladiator fight once in awhile, but I'm thinking this thing will just be too bloody for my personal tastes.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looks a bit like an actual excised horse cock that's been hollowed out and slapped over the real thing. That would make him a literal "stud!" (I'm fairly sure "Spartacus" has a "no frontal nudity" clause in his contract. And I read someplace that production was temporarily halted on the series because "Spartacus" had a medical problem of some type and needed treatment. Maybe an allergic reaction to the adhesive that held the prosthestic penis in place--oooh, that would hurt!

Still enough of the real thing being shown, however, to keep a gay audience entralled!