speedo tan?

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So the term "tan-thru" isn't quite true, is it?
Well, you can tan through them, but it is like with an SPF 15 or something. So, it's better than something that completely blocks the light, but you still end up with tan lines. Also, I should have said SOME Speedos as some let through more light than others.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have northern skin, so I burn easily. If I can sunbathe nude I will, otherwise I'm not too bothered how covered or uncovered I am.

ace_dexter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/und...2d1186920756-speedo-tan-aswimmmerstanline.jpg
So nice
I love the look of a toned, hung guy with the skimpy speedo tan.
I like to imagine how all that meat is tucked up into the small pouch and the looks it would generate on the beach. I have given up the tan line look since my wife and I have been going to nude beach. Alas, the sacrifices I make to hang free in the breeze. Too bad one cant have it both ways.

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/und...2d1186920756-speedo-tan-aswimmmerstanline.jpg
So nice
I love the look of a toned, hung guy with the skimpy speedo tan.
I like to imagine how all that meat is tucked up into the small pouch and the looks it would generate on the beach. I have given up the tan line look since my wife and I have been going to nude beach. Alas, the sacrifices I make to hang free in the breeze. Too bad one cant have it both ways.

And that's pretty hot, too!

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is very sexy to see a pale white arse outlined in a speedo line on a bronzed and buffed body. It just draws attention to two of the most sexy areas of the male anatomy and also makes it appear even more pleasing than if it were the same colour as the rest of the body. It is just a shame that the speedo tan is not alive and well that much now since most guys choose to wear board shorts or squarecuts rather than the speedos.