Speedos

Explrthis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
D

deleted60522

I remember going to Rio de Janeiro about 10 years ago and Speedos were the norm on the beach. However it was alos it was quite normal to see guys wearing just Speedos and a vest (wife beater) in cafés and bars up to a few blocks from the beach even late into the evening.

D

deleted977816

Interesting that there are no female comments on this thread. A lot of women say they don't approve, but the ratio of approvers may be higher on lpsg than in general?
Personaly, I hate board shorts.
For skimpy swimwear, I find that there is a range of options. You can have largish pouches or not, lined or unlined, and color patterns. Also, there is a range of styles to suit every need, so even well-endowed men can wear them without falling out, being too tight, or showing too much genital outlines, wet or dry.

D

deleted60522

I have just come back from a week in Playa del Ingles in Gran Canaria and I would say about 50% of the guys round the pools at our hotel were wearing Speedo's rather than shorts. In the more were wearing brief style rather than square cut trunks.

D

deleted60522

A pair I bought in GC last week and wore at the hotel pool

D

deleted60522

Just got back from a Caribbean cruise and was surprised by how many guys on both the ship and on the beaches were wearing Speedo styles. Even saw a lad in his late teans wearing a square cut speedos on the beach in Barbados and there was me thinking there was a law that siad tenage lads had to wear the bagiest board shorts possible.