SPH???

ranhan01

Experimental Member
Media
There you go MightyThickCock....showing everyone here why you're the biggest "A" Hole on this site. It just goes to show how poor of a human being you are and need help.
PoshBoy....yes...I was with a guy who had a penis the size of yours and it didn't bother me. I actually liked giving him head. You are handsome with a great body.....I would love to give you head and play with your HOT ass :)

mightythickcock

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did you read the title of the thread? He's into it jackhole, and what he was asking for. Your post actually is a turn off for him and MORE offensive than mine was.

Probably the reason you don't have any pictures is you are even smaller than the OP, if that's even possible without being an "innie".

ranhan01

Experimental Member
Media
He wanted SPH....not someone making a harsh comment on his sexuality. BTW....I don't post anything on the internet and I have 7x6 cock for your information.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There you go MightyThickCock....showing everyone here why you're the biggest "A" Hole on this site. It just goes to show how poor of a human being you are and need help.
PoshBoy....yes...I was with a guy who had a penis the size of yours and it didn't bother me. I actually liked giving him head. You are handsome with a great body.....I would love to give you head and play with your HOT ass :)

The thread-starter wanted SPH, he got it. Wow, your post is just so offensive. I can't believe you're calling someone else by those words... and then you show yourself like this - when the former speaker just followed within what the thread-starter asked for. :tool:

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ranhan01, Thanks for defending me, but I did ask for it. I didn't mean for this thread to get heated...well, heated in that way;)

mightythickcock, mmmm! you made my little cock very hard. It is literally dripping right now.

HappyBoi, that is one hot package! What does it feel like having that big heavy cock and balls swinging between your legs? I have always wanted to experience that feeling since mine stays so close to my body.

Reactions: deleted1046538

B_duracock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i just think its awesome that when I am soft limp as a noodle I am nearly twice your hard size. you do have a tiny boy cock if ever want to see or handle a heavy man cock that cums like a firehose let me know stud pup

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dinklet: I think you are bigger than me. Who do you think is the true smallest on here(flaccid and hard)?

Jetaimemina84: hehe! I prefer no teeth when getting oral;)