Spotlight : 8060

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Have you ever considered travelling into outerspace?

What do the numbers in your name stand for?

Name three flavours of potato chip that would be delicious IF they were created.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What is your favorite color? Black
Do you put up a real or artificial Christmas tree? We didn't put a tree up this Christmas. We're having a 'visionary' Christmas this year:smile:. It's usually fake though.
Do you have any allergies? Only to ignorant people:cool:
When did you first realize your penis was bigger than average? April 2001. I received a very good compliment about my endowment from a good friend.
Has anyone ever looked at your cock and said, "uh-uh, no way are you tearing apart my insides with that monster!" Yes, on more than one occasion. It's not a pretty scene. Granted I might inflict a little soreness but I'm not trying to rip someone to pieces. I might want to see them again:biggrin1:. I can be gentle when needed & rough when I 'have ground' to be rough:tongue:.
What is your favorite breakfast food? Southern-styled hashbrowns topped with diced tomatoes.
How do you like your eggs? Scrambled with butter and a little cheese in them.
What do you currently drive? My body. My car got wrecked two summers ago by a lunatic and I haven't replaced it yet. I should hear car keys jangling again in my pocket around income tax refund time:smile:
Do any of the ridiculous black stereotypes hold true for you? I don't think so. Sooner or later a stereotype about us is disproved by one of us. They're funny to listen to though.
Are you good at basketball, singing, dancing, etc? Basketball is not my forte'. I ran track and played baseball in school. I was pretty good at them. I won a couple of trophies. I can sing when I'm in the zone. As for dancing, you couldn't convince me that I wasn't Usher when I'm at the club:cool:
Have you ever danced into a Mc Donald's and sang your order? No, but I did try to fill an application out once when I was extremely drunk. I didn't get the job:frown1::biggrin1:
Are you like most Michiganers? By that I mean when people ask where you are from, do you hold up your hand and point to the part of the mitten in which you live? :confused: I think that's so cute. :tongue:
LMAO...I only do that in case they ask. I haven't taken it upon myself to do that since I was a little kid.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Your best childhood memory? When I fell in love for the first time. I was 13 years old and that summer was great.

Most valued life lesson? It is to never give people the satisfaction of doing what they expect you to do. There's an advantage that comes from that behavior.

Any trait you wish you did or didn't have? Good question. I don't think so. I used to want to be more muscular, so I exercise. I used to want a bigger dick but I don't need that, so I stopped wishing for it. I grow more and more content with the way that I am and what makes me as the days go by.

How do you see your life being in 5 year? I'll finally have my college degree. I hope to have picked my life venue by then and have a great career...maybe a couple of rental properties too. I expect only good things...no stress.

If you could do any one thing to make the world a better place what would it be?
Convince everyone that 'it is not about the money.'

D

deleted3782

What do you consider your greatest achievement?

What is your most marked characteristic?

On what occasion do you lie?

*Questions courtesy of Vanity Fair's Proust Questionnaire

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh my god! At last!

You know I love you, but how much do you love me?:cool: I love you INFINTIY, Coco! We flirt, talk, & confide. You're golden in my book!:smile:

What is the most unusual/freaky/weird sexual experience you've ever had? It was the love triangle that I ended up in with a friend and his girlfriend. One night on a Pensacola Beach just went too far. And as Forrest would say, "That's all I have to say about that.":cool:

Do you like talking dirty? LOL...yes. The verbal play strokes my mind while I'm stroked in other places.

What is your favorite music to have sex? A nice R&B song with a deep bassline to enhance that 'grinding' that we all love in sex.

Do you like having pets? Yes. If I were to buy you a pet, what would you like? Only a dog. I've had 3 within my lifetime. My last dog, Tootie, died this past summer. She was 15 years old. She was the Last Samaurai.

What is your No.1 resolution for 2009?
To not make any resolutions and just live in the moment.

A very good choice. Great guy. Who are your favorite singers male and female?
Hey, D, my buddy!:biggrin1:

Mary J. Blige & a tie between Marvin Gaye and Stevie Wonder.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, Sweet_ass. You've come to pick my brain, hunh?

Yay 8060! :hug:

Have you ever been to the DEMF?
DEMF.US :: Connecting the World Through Dance and Electronic Music Festivals No, I haven't, but that's something that I will look forward to attending in the future.

Kisses: soft and moist with lots of tongue or soft and moist with lots of lip action? I like to mix both of your options with the right amount of time spent on each one. You know some lips are thicker than others and you have to make a concession sometimes:smile:

If you could have an evening of amazing food and conversation with four people, dead or live. Which four would you choose and why? My brother Marshall. He passed away when I really young and I miss growing up without him. Dr. Maya Angelou because she speaks so profoundly. Morgan Freeman so I could pick his brain about his career. Lastly, my friend Gorgeous. I can never have her in my space enough. She makes me feel warm and & fuzzy and I think she would enjoy the night with the people that I listed.

Big tits or onion booty? :biggrin: I'm more of an ass man. I'm a little guy and some really big tits might knock my ass out if I'm not careful:biggrin1:.

Do we suffer from a poverty of language and analytical thought in the U.S.? I think that our language here is really vast. I think our suffering comes from the fact that we don't know how powerful our words are and what impact they have on each other. Our downfall lies in that in my opinion.

If yes, what would Malcolm say about that? *we can discuss this one later :09:* Oh, I have a Malcolm opinion for you. I'll hit you up on yahoo with that one.

"Detroit, what!", means what? :biggrin: LOL...that means that whatever is going down, that we've got it. There's nothing we don't know, don't do, haven't seen. It is to suggest that we don't miss a beat.

Do you have a favorite person, book, or film that serves as inspiration in your life? I have a favorite person. She knows who she is. She motivates me to keep from getting tired. That's an inspiration right? Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison is my favorite book. I read it as a teenager and the lessons and experiences that the main character went through really put my mind in a 'working stage' concerning my life and how I interact with people and what to expect from them and myself.

Can I refer to you as "Joe" from now on? :tongue: Of course you can. I know what's going down.

Do you speak any languages other than English? NO...I really wish I did. I've studied a couple but have never become fluent in them. I never had anyone to bounce the language back off of to make it stick in my brain.

Star Wars or Star Trek? Star Trek. I am not a George Lucas fan.

Do you like Blaxploitation films? If yes, which are your favorites? I do. I'm Gonna Git You Sucka is one of my favorites. Car Wash and Foxy Brown rock too!

In the longstanding Michael Jackson vs Prince battle, who won?
Oh, I'm a fan of both. Mike is one of the greatest entertainers to me. The man can jam. I'd have to say Michael from a performance perspective.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hellooo, Rec!

What is your favorite curse word? Muthafucka. I say it just like I spelled it:biggrin1::cool:
What musical instrument do you play? The piano.
What is your favorite movie? Pulp Fiction.

About this numbers/rico/8060 3way....
It's just a dream, my friend. Just a dream.

Have you ever considered travelling into outerspace? Oh, yes. Once I'm a gazillion quadruple zatrillionaire I plan to have a space party on Mars.

What do the numbers in your name stand for? It's just an indication of a part of myself.

Name three flavours of potato chip that would be delicious IF they were created.
Orange pineapple, cherry, & strawberry.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What do you consider your greatest achievement? It remains to be seen. Thus far, it has been not giving up on myself.

What is your most marked characteristic? I'm not sure. I've been told that my walk is unmistakable. I've been spotted from very far distances. My laugh is kind of keen too.

On what occasion do you lie? It's after I've said the truth and it wasn't received well. Tell a lie and be done with the situation:smile:.

*Questions courtesy of Vanity Fair's Proust Questionnaire
Thanks for asking Ex!

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have one!!!

Who are your favourite LPSGers? :rolleyes:
Come on, ItalianFlag:eek:. I'm already in the spotlight and now you're gonna try to put me ON THE SPOT?:biggrin1:

My favorites are those that I talk to often, via PM's and the phone. Also, the ones that I have seen in real life and have seen me. Lastly, the ones that I have cammed with. I don't do that often. So, consider yourselves hot if I let you see me:tongue:. Whew...I think I got out of that one unscathed:smile::cool:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, C. You can call me Joe too. I don't mind. It'll feed the vagueness that we like so much around here.

Hey, Joe ... you wanna be an actor.
What concrete steps, if any, have you taken to bring that dream to life?
I applied to college again. Theater is my major. I met my acting instructors and had interviews with them. I have a good idea of what they expect and what my abilities should be after I excel in and complete the program. I'm also researching the industry for a good agent (not hardcore, but keeping my eyes open). I'm also reading A Challenge for the Actor by Uta Hagen right now just to feed my brain. It's some really interesting stuff.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, S! Thanks for coming by.
I got a few...

Have you ever been to canada? Only once. If so, how was it? It was really fun. I was impressed when I got there. The area looks more alive than where I live. The youth seems to be well-behaved. Our kids around here are buck wild, haha. I enjoyed myself so much that I have made plans to return:smile:.

Do you play video games? I don't really play any of today's video games. If so, which ones? I like classic Super Mario Bros. & Sonic the Hedgehog. I was hooked on Intelligent Cube when it came out with the first Playstation. Somehow that video game got away from me and I haven't played it in a very long time. That's about it.

Where do you buy most of your clothes? I don't have a specific joint. I move around with my shopping. I like those urban stores that have everything in them. Jeans, t-shirts, suits, hats, coats, shoes, boots. I neer shop at the mall. I can say that.

Where do you hang out on Friday nights?
The late show at the movie theater. After that, I'll probably bend a couple of corners and see a few folks and turn in. I kick it at home a lot.

PEACE:biggrin1:

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you want for Christmas?

If you could go to three places, anywhere in the world, where would you go?

If I visited you, what would we do? Where would you take me? Would I be allowed to lick your neck?:eek: LOL

If you could play an instrument, what would you like to play?

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What do you want for Christmas? I can't really think of anything. There's nothing in particular. Cash always works for me:tongue:.

If you could go to three places, anywhere in the world, where would you go? Italy, Germany, & Australia. They seem like fun spots to me:smile:

If I visited you, what would we do? We'd party nonstop. Where would you take me? Around the world and back. Would I be allowed to lick your neck?:eek: LOL Surprise me:cool:

If you could play an instrument, what would you like to play?
The trumpet.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The trumpet? Apparently you need to know how to blow to play it properly:rolleyes:
And ok, I'll surprise you.:tongue:

Do you have a favorite book?

What does it take to seduce you?

Did you ever try sucking yourself?:eek: Were you successful?:tongue:

How would your friends describe you?

What do you like the most about yourself?

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The trumpet? Apparently you need to know how to blow to play it properly:rolleyes: Oh, I can blow with the best of them.
And ok, I'll surprise you.:tongue:

Do you have a favorite book? Yep.

What does it take to seduce you? Intelligence, sex appeal, creativity, endurance, and a little bit of passion.

Did you ever try sucking yourself?:eek: Were you successful?:tongue: I tried once. I didn't get anything out of that. I'm straining the hell out of myself, damn near out of breath, trying to suck on just the head? I like my dick being swallowed and since I couldn't do that I said, "Fuck it.":biggrin1:

How would your friends describe you? They would probably say, "Awww, 8060? I love him. He's smart and funny and cool. He gives the best advice. He's always makes me feel good whenever I talk to him and he's so hot:wink:. I love 8060." Hopefully, they'd say something like that.

What do you like the most about yourself?
I like the coolness about me. It's very inviting to other like-minded people and that has helped to put me in some good spots in the past. One can hardly ever be too mellow.