MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After a few weeks of pestering, pouting, pleading and throwing of exactly 3 tantrums Miss Petite was finally convinced to strut her fabulous stuff in the glittering arch of the LPSG Spotlight.

A wonderful first Spotlight history we're getting a two-for :biggrin: The Boyfriend is riding bitch on this here Spotlight. For those unaware The Boyfriend is apparently the luckiest SOB *Super-Owesome-Boyfriend :tongue:* in the history of lucky SOBs, also known as Miss Petite's Man.

Enough ramble.. on to the good stuff.. Ladies and Gentlemen of LPSG here she is... our temptress in a teacup... the vivacious Miss Petite and her wonderkin of manliess The Boyfriend!!!!!

heads up to the hullabaloo - The Boyfriend's status is schedule pending. If he's pulled away from Spotlight glory Miss Petite has agreed to field questions and relay replies.

rules and whatnot:
1. spotlight last 24 hours.
2. ask anything you want. but play nice, Spotlights are about fun.
3. after 24 hours the Spotlightee will find the next victim and OP the next Spotlight thread in Etc,Etc.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
where would you travel if you had $10,000?

what do you do to relax?

what is your greatest extravagance?

what song best describes you when you first wake up in the morning?

and finally, crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First, a little story about us.

I don't condom being careless about safe sex, but it's cum time for a little After School Special story. TheBoyfriend's mighty swimmers penetrated the barrier and no SpermBuster's could stop them. They were smooth talkers and my naive little egg never stood a chance. Jizzus, TheBoyfriend is so happy I suspect he put them up to it.

TheHusband will be a much more accurate username soon, when we return from eloping, me barefoot and pregnant at sunset. I imagine a large body of water nearby. I suppose that corset-style wedding dress I had been fantasizing about is right out, isn't it?

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First, a little story about us.

I don't condom being careless about safe sex, but it's cum time for a little After School Special story. TheBoyfriend's mighty swimmers penetrated the barrier and no SpermBuster's could stop them. They were smooth talkers and my naive little egg never stood a chance. Jizzus, TheBoyfriend is so happy I suspect he put them up to it.

TheHusband will be a much more accurate username soon, when we return from eloping, me barefoot and pregnant at sunset. I imagine a large body of water nearby. I suppose that corset-style wedding dress I had been fantasizing about is right out, isn't it?

Wow, congrats!

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Woah! Babies? Congratulations!

Petite has always carried herself like a very down-to-earth girl amidst a sea of people who take things too seriously. Best of luck to the two of you, that's awesome and incredibly more adult than anything I'm doing right now. Congrats!

Question - if Darth Vader was a musician, what genre of music would he play in? This essentially indicates that I'm terrible at thinking up decent questions.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
about time this place got a proper shotgun wedding. congrats Miss Petite and TheHusband (he'll be TheBabyDaddy until you post a picture of a big ass ring on your tiny little finger).

Aww congrats!

Petite is one of the nicest peeps in chat. But...will she sing her special version of 99 Red Ballons for us? :p

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good questions Enid!

where would you travel if you had $10,000?

Anywhere! My travel wishlist is so incredibly long!

what do you do to relax?

I enjoy good tea and coffee and a good read. I love coffeeshops, especially little locally owned ones that have an eclectic mixture of customers.

I like taking my dog for a walk in the park.

I also love TV. I know that's uncool to say, but I do. I've never been cool. Actually, I think once I stopped trying to be cool, I may have gotten one iota cooler. That iota means a lot to me.

what is your greatest extravagance?

Food! We spend so much money on food! I really wish it was travel, but we never have the time for it.

what song best describes you when you first wake up in the morning?

TheBoyfriend practically leaps out of bed. It's so unnatural!

This is him.

This is me.

and finally, crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

Crunchy! With ginger preserves on toast! Yum!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, congrats!

Thank you!

Woah! Babies? Congratulations!

Petite has always carried herself like a very down-to-earth girl amidst a sea of people who take things too seriously. Best of luck to the two of you, that's awesome and incredibly more adult than anything I'm doing right now. Congrats!

Question - if Darth Vader was a musician, what genre of music would he play in? This essentially indicates that I'm terrible at thinking up decent questions.

Death metal, obviously! Although it is funny to imagine him doing polka.

congrats! :slaphappy:

Thank you!

about time this place got a proper shotgun wedding. congrats Miss Petite and TheHusband (he'll be TheBabyDaddy until you post a picture of a big ass ring on your tiny little finger).

Rings? Yeah, that's right, we're supposed to get rings aren't we? I'm so focused on baby related stuff, I forgot about rings!

I'm not a proper girl about the whole wedding thing. Don't be surprised if there's no ring at all. I don't need no stinkin' rock on my finger. :tongue:

Aww congrats!

Petite is one of the nicest peeps in chat. But...will she sing her special version of 99 Red Ballons for us? :p

For you, I will sing it any time! :wink:

Convince TheBoyfriend, soon-to-be TheHusband, he needs to interact more with the site. He has a first-rate verification pic. Don't let him fizzle out here!

:smile: It is a very nice photo, isn't it?

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Rings? Yeah, that's right, we're supposed to get rings aren't we? I'm so focused on baby related stuff, I forgot about rings!

I'm not a proper girl about the whole wedding thing. Don't be surprised if there's no ring at all. I don't need no stinkin' rock on my finger. :tongue:

never imagined you were a woman hedged in by convention Miss Petite. still gonna call TB TheBabyDaddy :p

now.. questions related to baby stuff or other topics of interest...

1. have you picked out any names yet? i am partial to Mickey, you might wanna think about that one:cool:
2. have the weird food cravings kicked in? for instance you mentioned a love of crunchy peanut butter and ginger preserves .. will you be switching over to pickled ginger in the coming months?
3. boy or a girl? you so want a girl, right? cuz girls are awesome :smile:

non-jr questions...

1. what's ya favorite thing about LPSG?
2. if you could live in any point throughout all of time, when would you end up?
3. what was your favorite book as a child?
4. do you collect anything?
5. if food had superpowers would broccoli be able to defeat greenbean's plan for for world domination? also would strawberries be good or evil?
6. favorite movie, album, book and tv show?
7. is there one piece of advice/life lesson you think everyone should take to heart?
8. do you have any secret talents that LPSG doesn't know about? If so, could you share them?

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no questions for this fascinating lady!
I just want to say in public-YOU ROCK!
And give your baby, if it`s a he, name Luka:):):)
Congrats!!!!
:):):):)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
never imagined you were a woman hedged in by convention Miss Petite. still gonna call TB TheBabyDaddy :p

I really do want to see him in a penguin suit, er I mean tuxedo, but mostly because I think he would look smokin' hot in one. Who doesn't love James Bond?

I really love TheBabyDaddy! That's a great nickname! :tongue:

now.. questions related to baby stuff or other topics of interest...

1. have you picked out any names yet? i am partial to Mickey, you might wanna think about that one

No, we haven't talked about that yet! I'm partial to Mickey, too! :smile:

2. have the weird food cravings kicked in? for instance you mentioned a love of crunchy peanut butter and ginger preserves .. will you be switching over to pickled ginger in the coming months?

Yuck! I guess if it tastes good to me at the time, then I'll eat it. I haven't had any strange food cravings yet. So far, it's been all about getting organic milk and fruits and veggies. I'm so obsessed with making sure I get enough folate that TheBF ran out in the middle of the night to buy me some pre-natal vitamins so I would stop fretting.

3. boy or a girl? you so want a girl, right? cuz girls are awesome

I want a little girl so badly! Girls are awesome! But whenever I imagine TheBF with a son, I think that would be wonderful, too.

He's going to be a great dad. I suspect that he'll be the type of dad who will treat his daughter exactly the same as a son, except maybe with a little more spoiling. I have an uncle who did that with his daughter, and she grew up a sports playing tomboy and now she's the coolest teenager you can imagine.

non-jr questions...

1. what's ya favorite thing about LPSG?

I kept coming here because LPSG just titilated me so much that I just kept clicking, like that mouse who kept pressing the cocaine lever instead of the food lever until he almost starves to death. I eventually met a lot of people that I really like. It's definitely the people.

2. if you could live in any point throughout all of time, when would you end up?

I want to live in the future! I want to know what's going to happen with technology and advances in science and medicine.

3. what was your favorite book as a child?

The Dawn Treader by CS Lewis. I picked it up in an airport when we were traveling, because it had a beautifully illustrated cover and I read it while we traveled. We even traveled by boat! My memories of that childhood trip are so linked to the book, that I read it now to remember my feelings and experiences then.

4. do you collect anything?

I have about 40 varieties of tea, most of which I'm not allowed to drink because caffeine increases the risk of miscarriage, especially in the amounts I consume! On my shopping list: decaf organic teas

5. if food had superpowers would broccoli be able to defeat greenbean's plan for for world domination? also would strawberries be good or evil?

The superheroes always win! That's how it should be! Strawberries are good, I think. If any of the berries were evil, it would have to be the raspberry.

6. favorite movie, album, book and tv show?

Favorite Movie: Casablanca
Album: Doolittle by The Pixies
Book: West with the Night by Beryl Markham
TV Show: Firefly

7. is there one piece of advice/life lesson you think everyone should take to heart?

Such a broad question! I'm going to cheat and quote Oscar Wilde:

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.

8. do you have any secret talents that LPSG doesn't know about? If so, could you share them?

Let's see... Oh! I'm really good at imagining which flavors go together well. This makes me good at impromptu food creations in the kitchen, when we really need to go to the grocery store and we just have a few odd things lying around. It also makes me very good at picking out good things off the menu that I've never tried before.

Last edited:

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Question:

How much do you love and adore me? And am I going to make a great Aunte' Dante' or what?! *crosses fingers- please don't the baby be a lesbian... please don't let the baby be a lesbian*

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Question:

How much do you love and adore me? And am I going to make a great Aunte' Dante' or what?! *crosses fingers- please don't the baby be a lesbian... please don't let the baby be a lesbian*

You know I love you!!! How many nights have I spent just talking to you about everything and nothing at all? You have the biggest heart it's possible for a person to have. I adore you! :kiss:

You are going to be the best auntie ever!!! It's going to be fun!

Can you believe it?

A lesbian? Then I'll have two daughters! I'm going to love my kid no matter what orientation it is. I say it because I looked at a photo online, and it's a tadpole right now. A tadpole! With a tail and everything.