Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
for TheBabyDaddy

1. tell LPSG something we don't know about you.
2. describe one situation you have experienced, where you were completely blown away by the outcome of what happened.
3. what's your biggest pet peeve?
4. if you were to choose a monster to have dinner with, who would it be and why?
5. how do you look in a pink t-shirt?
6. what's your favorite thing to do in your spare time (what little you have)
7. if you could alter reality, what is one thing you would do?
8. how many blankets are on your bed?
9. how stoked are you that next Christmas *assuming you celebrate* will *might be?* be your baby's first Xmas?
10. are you aware of just how cool Tadpole would be as a nickname?

Last edited:

TheBoyfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
never imagined you were a woman hedged in by convention Miss Petite. still gonna call TB TheBabyDaddy :p

now.. questions related to baby stuff or other topics of interest...

1. have you picked out any names yet? i am partial to Mickey, you might wanna think about that one:cool:
Heh it's on the list. I've always been partial to the unusual names myself. Anything to to distinguish you from all the Bobs and Marys and Mikes (apologies to Bob, Mary and Mike)
2. have the weird food cravings kicked in? for instance you mentioned a love of crunchy peanut butter and ginger preserves .. will you be switching over to pickled ginger in the coming months?
Yes! She literally leaned over and just said "cookie" over and over again until I went to the store and got all the ingredients for oatmeal fudge cookies... not that unusual I know but I'm sure the midnight pickle run is soon to come. Wait I don't mean it like that.. damn..
[/QUOTE]
3. boy or a girl? you so want a girl, right? cuz girls are awesome :smile:
We don't know yet. She wants a girl I know. It doesn't matter to me, I plan on teach all my heirs how to work on cars, build robots and drive a stick shift.
non-jr questions...

1. what's ya favorite thing about LPSG?
The community obviously. This would be just another board if t weren't for wonderful people like yourself and everyone else whose joining us this evening.
2. if you could live in any point throughout all of time, when would you end up?
Some point in the future where you could travel back and pick any time. Ok that's the "I would wish for more wishes" answer, but seriously some time with flying cars.
3. what was your favorite book as a child?
most influential: Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance. I read it while I restored my first car, loved it.
Actual favorite: Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy series
4. do you collect anything?
unwillingly: computers and couches.
willingly: pirated music and movies.
5. if food had superpowers would broccoli be able to defeat greenbean's plan for for world domination? also would strawberries be good or evil?
The strawberry would be the sexy double agent playing broccoli off of greenbean. Strawberry isn't good or evil, and isn't taking sides. strawberry is on strawberry's side.
6. favorite movie, album, book and tv show?
Bladerunner,
Jets to Brasil Orange Rhyming Dictionary
The Sound and the Fury,
Battlestar Galactica
7. is there one piece of advice/life lesson you think everyone should take to heart?
People will forgive your faster for being wrong than for being right.
8. do you have any secret talents that LPSG doesn't know about? If so, could you share them?
Well... I did just learn to blow smoke rings..

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the facts as we know them....

TheBabyDaddy restores cars, makes the midnight cookie run, is hip the full blown espionage currently happening in vegetable crispers world wide, likes Bladerunner and can blow smoke rings....

my question to the loverly Miss Petite.....

does he have a twin brother? please say yes :smile:

Last edited:
D

deleted3782

Such news! Why do you never tell me these things?!? :confused:

Questions:

Is it true you have the most extensive collection of hats on LPSG?

What is one question that you would ban from use on LPSG if you could?

Any tips for members who wish to stop smoking? Any gimmick or crutch?

Coffee or tea?

Starbucks (national chain) or "Bud's Gas and Coffee Express" (local shop)?

If someone were to lay all the wangs on LPSG from end to end, would I be a slut?

Two trains depart at the same time - one leaving from Albuquerque heading to Amarillo and the other leaving from Amarillo heading to Albuquerque - and pass one another at such a time and place that the fast train has only one hour of transit left while the slow train has 4 hours of transit left. Assuming straight, anti-parallel tracks, what state is Tuscon in?

Congrats to you both! :tongue:

TheBoyfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Questions:

YES! I can actually see 4 hats from the couch I'm sitting on.. and we're in the den...
Maybe the one about ignoring a starving baby..
I like the e-cigs petite has started using, but I'm a non-smoker. My advice; take up running with someone you feel competitive with.
Coffee or tea?
Tea, unless I need the caffeine. And I always seem to need the caffeine.
Always local. Without a doubt.
If someone were to lay all the wangs on LPSG from end to end, would I be a slut?
Yes, but only because of the mental imagery you conger up!
Two trains depart at the same time - one leaving from Albuquerque heading to Amarillo and the other leaving from Amarillo heading to Albuquerque - and pass one another at such a time and place that the fast train has only one hour of transit left while the slow train has 4 hours of transit left. Assuming straight, anti-parallel tracks, what state is Tuscon in?
TX

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nudeyorker's questions!

What is your idea of perfect happiness?

Friends, family, good health, financial security, and something to finish tomorrow.

What is your greatest fear?

Spiders!

What is your greatest extravagance?

We spend far too much money on food

What words or phrases do you most overuse?

actually, a bit, probably

What is your current state of mind?

Happiness with a little trepidation

What is your all time favorite movie?

Casablanca

What is your most treasured possession?

My dog. She's my constant companion.

What quality do you like best in yourself?

My curiosity

What is your favorite childhood memory?

Going to the waterpark as a child with my best friend

What is your favorite meal?

Oh, so hard to choose! I'm going to say roasted duck.

Who in the world do you most admire?

My father. TheBoyfriend is the only guy I've ever dated him whose character can come close to comparison with him.

If you were stranded on a dessert island what is the one thing you could not live without?

My iPod

What is your favorite thing about living where you reside?

It's where TheBoyfriend lives.

Who or what do you most miss?

I miss my hometown. I wasn't born there and I didn't grow up there, but it's my hometown anyway. It's where I first really felt I belonged and I became the person I am. I miss it terribly.

If you had your choice would you rather meet me in NYC? or Honolulu?

Honolulu. I've never been to Hawaii. I'd love to meet you!

If you could have one wish; what would it be?

Money. It sounds shallow, but I feel like I have everything else I need to be happy right now.

What is your favorite thing about LPSG?

I love the people here.

Fill in the blank: Petite is_____________ because_______________!

Petite is adorable because she is wearing a hat.

Last edited:

B_stu.kay823

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just have one little nit pick: she's stuck on a DESSERT island with an iPod? Petite, why didn't you pack a spoon?

Would remy zero play at your reception?

Honeymoon destination? If any?

Roasted duck sound yummy. Would you submit the recipe to the upcoming lpsg cookbook?

TheBoyfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What about Sam for a baby boy? That....isnt my name or anything.....

1) How much wood wood would a wood chuck wood if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck woud chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood
2) If you could give one tip to guys what would it be?
Patience. Take it slow.
3)Favourite song
hard one... cure for pain maybe.. Listening to interpol and leonard cohen now so it colors my answer.
4)Know any TV theme tunes off by heart?
Just typing that question makes the theme song for facts of life invade my brain like a pillaging brigade of vikings
5)do you really like it is it is it wicked?

Last edited:

TheBoyfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First of all, Casablanca was THE right answer of all right answers. Kudos to you for that. I will now be holding you to impossibly high standards at all times forevermore.
Yeah she got to it first! Nice to see some classic movie appreciation in here.
So.......!

1. How healthy are your eating habits?
Very healthy. I've got a bag of tomatillos next to e I'm eating right now.
2. If healthy, how often do you include non-healthy items?
daily.... We just finished a batch of cookies we made yesterday.
3. What is your favorite culinary indulgence?
Mine is probably.... Salmon Toro... it's the must buttery and indulgent sushi there is.. Either that or doughnuts... hells yeah..
4. What is your favorite non-culinary indulgence?
Online Gaming.. I'm addicted to L4D2 on the PC.
5. What is the primary characteristic that distinguishes the cool from the uncool?
Not taking cool too seriously. Nothing is less cool than someone who is obsessed with being cool.
6. Please direct me to a currently operating purveyor of the "nude photos" .
try this one.
7. Oh, all right, strike the last question.
too late.
8. Your choice: your biggest regret or your biggest mistake?
life is full of regrets. I have never been one to dwell on any of them. To name one, probably not taking Petite's investment advice.
9. Best memory? 'splain, please.
My First kiss with Petite... Such a delicious mix of anticipation, desire, release and nerves.
most iconic: The burger I ate after a 100 mile mountain bike trek. I think I asked that burger to mary me..
10. What is guaranteed to make you smile?
Petite, my dog. That order.
Bonus Q: when you comevhome from a long day of being Petite, what is it that has been burning a hole in your gut all day and makes you let loose with an unseemly verbal tirade? And what does said tirade consist of? Full disclosure!

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Naught to say but echo luka's sentiment. And congrats on the mini petite. Haven't had a lot to smile about in recent days, so thank you.

That was very sweet! I'm glad that I met you!

First of all, Casablanca was THE right answer of all right answers. Kudos to you for that. I will now be holding you to impossibly high standards at all times forevermore.

So.......!

Aw, thank you!

1. How healthy are your eating habits?

I have a weakness for pizza, but other than that I don't eat any fast food. I think my diet is healthier than average, but not usually healthy enough. Since discovering I'm pregnant, it's been a lot healthier.

2. If healthy, how often do you include non-healthy items?

I'm never on a diet on holidays or vacations, so that's always a free for all as far as enjoying food is concerned. We usually have pizza three times a month. Cookies this week! First cookies in a long time.

3. What is your favorite culinary indulgence?

Creme Brulee

4. What is your favorite non-culinary indulgence?

TV

5. What is the primary characteristic that distinguishes the cool from the uncool?

I think my inability to answer this question is the reason why I'm uncool. I don't know!

6. Please direct me to a currently operating purveyor of the "nude photos" .

7. Oh, all right, strike the last question.

I'll never tell!

8. Your choice: your biggest regret or your biggest mistake?

This question stumped me. I don't think of my life in these terms. For every thing I think of as a mistake, something happened after that was important and wouldn't have if I hadn't made the mistake that led me there, and I think I like where my life has taken me, even though it wasn't a direct path or conventional. My mistakes are part of who I am, and some of them were important learning experiences.

I'm going to say, not learning how to drive a car earlier. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 19. Before then, public transportation!

9. Best memory? 'splain, please.

Kissing TheBoyfriend for the first time. It was like one of those movie kisses where the camera spins around you, and the music is swelling, and I swear it was even at sunset. At least that's how I remember it.

10. What is guaranteed to make you smile?

Cute overload, my dog, baby elephants

Bonus Q: when you comevhome from a long day of being Petite, what is it that has been burning a hole in your gut all day and makes you let loose with an unseemly verbal tirade? And what does said tirade consist of? Full disclosure!

Mean or rude people I have to work with make me upset sometimes, but that hasn't happened in a long time. The tirade is usually a "And then he said blah-blah-blah... Can you believe that?" I'm usually letting off steam since I can't vent my frustration at work, so I vent to TheBoyfriend.

the facts as we know them....

TheBabyDaddy restores cars, makes the midnight cookie run, is hip the full blown espionage currently happening in vegetable crispers world wide, likes Bladerunner and can blow smoke rings....

my question to the loverly Miss Petite.....

does he have a twin brother? please say yes :smile:

Unfortunately, no! :tongue:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since TheBoyfriend is going to changehis username to the TheHusband, will you change your name to something too? Like, MommyP?

Since its two people, shouldnt they get 48 hours instead of 24?

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Ha! :tongue:

Questions:

Most likely!

Oh, that's a hard one! Any variation on the "What's the perfect size?" question.

I use eCigarettes as a cigarette substitute. It's not as ideal as quitting cold turkey, but I'm a failure at quitting.

Coffee or tea?

Tea! Coffee! Can I say both?

Bud's Gas and Coffee Express!

Nah, just very friendly!

Arizona?

Thank you! :kiss:

I just have one little nit pick: she's stuck on a DESSERT island with an iPod? Petite, why didn't you pack a spoon?

Would remy zero play at your reception?

Honeymoon destination? If any?

Roasted duck sound yummy. Would you submit the recipe to the upcoming lpsg cookbook?

Wow, I had forgotten the name of that band! Probably not, I don't foresee any music at all at our wedding. Just something private and personal.

I want to fly somewhere and get hitched and have the honeymoon all rolled into one. Not Vegas, though. There has to be a lot of water and a lot less cheese.

Who needs a spoon if you have no music?

Sure, we can put duck in the LPSG cookbook, along with stuffed cucumbers, and this dish.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since TheBoyfriend is going to changehis username to the TheHusband, will you change your name to something too? Like, MommyP?

Since its two people, shouldnt they get 48 hours instead of 24?

Nah! I really like my username.

I hope not! 48 hours of questions is too much!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Damn, i dont think i could have answered all those questions. I may have missed it but when are you due?

I've never seen a pregnant woman here before...this is the first for me. Feel free to ask questions over at the Women's Forum, lots of us have been pregnant.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To TheBoyfriend

Feel free to ask questions.
Lot of us have been with pregnant women...
...and survived.

:smile:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn, i dont think i could have answered all those questions. I may have missed it but when are you due?

I've never seen a pregnant woman here before...this is the first for me. Feel free to ask questions over at the Women's Forum, lots of us have been pregnant.

You haven't missed it! The Spotlight isn't over for another 12 hours or so.

I had no idea I'm the first! I'm due sometime in December. My first sonogram isn't for a week and a half, so I won't know until then. Is it just me, or does seem like a really long way away?

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You haven't missed it! The Spotlight isn't over for another 12 hours or so.

I had no idea I'm the first! I'm due sometime in December. My first sonogram isn't for a week and a half, so I won't know until then. Is it just me, or does seem like a really long way away?

Yes first and second trimester last an eternity. The last trimester isnt long enough when you are trying to get everything ready. You end up putting a lot of things off because its too early to do much and next thing you know you are in labor and the nursery isnt finished.